Troll 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Troll 2 Reviews

January 9, 2018
Oh my goooooooooood.
December 17, 2017
The possibly the best but also most horribly made movie of all time. It's not for everyone but if you want to have a fun cheesy time watch this freaking movie.You will come out on the other side not believing what you have just witnessed. Gets better and better the more you watch it and the more you drink. Then you wake up the next morning going like, what the hell was I thinking?
½ November 17, 2017
Wow, they didn't even try with this movie, all I can say is
"You can't piss on hospitality"
½ November 13, 2017
If this was a living being like that kid with the fly on his forehead: "He reviewed the first film. And then he's going to review me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!" This movie is one of the worst things to ever exist. I find it debatable whether this or The Room is the best worst movie, especially since I'm a huge fan of The Room's awful quality. The effects and makeup look rather cheap, there's the misleading title and it's rather weird, but not in a good Tim Burton-esque kind of way. The acting is just awful but I don't find it to be as memorable as that of Tommy Wiseau whose indecipherable accent made the movie amusing especially during that awkward James Dean nod. There are multiple instances of bad editing, errors in filmmaking and things that make you think "What?". Like the time-stopped sequence, the kid has 30 seconds which means 1 minute in the "cleverly titled" Nilbog and does the kid remove the food that turns people into plants from his family's hands? No, he "pisses on hospitality". And everyone knows you can't piss on hospitality. Everyone is one side of the spectrum. They're either overacting or they barely are. The villain, a druid witch, speaks in a slow manner. Not 0.5 speed YouTube slow but she unnecessarily makes sentences longer than they actually are. Padding, ladies and gentlemen, padding. This movie has one of the most absurd ways to defeat a villain EVER. It's actually rather infuriating. But I like to keep my reviews spoiler-free excluding minor ones, so I'll let you figure out this way how the goblins were defeated. The funny thing is the mother is the scariest character in the entire movie but it isn't intentional. And the movie is categorized as a comedy but I don't know where the intentional humour is. Or wait, are you saying the unintentional humour including the timeless quotes were done on purpose unlike Tommy Wiseau who'd rather hide from his mistakes by saying "Yes, yes. Movie is flawed. But I do that on purpose". Just, what the hell was this movie all about? Especially with the dead grandpa. I have no idea. Maybe I should dive deeper into the depths of cinematic hell for VERY terrible movies. I hear Birdemic is absolutely awful, not even reaching "so bad, it's good" status. And I've been planning on investigating what made The Garbage Pail Kids Movie such a mess for months now since I believe that with most of my movies, I too often play nice with what I see. Yeah, I'm taking a cue from I Hate Everything. Troll 2, everybody. A movie that may or may not be the best worst movie ever. I still consider The Room to fall under that category.
November 5, 2017
Ohhhh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!
October 15, 2017
Epic, Masterpiece
3 Star Wars Fanboys out of 3
½ October 8, 2017
The worst film ever made
July 17, 2017
3/5. Possibly the greatest bad movie of all time.
July 16, 2017
An inside expose of vegan meetings. You have to think something so bad has some intentionality behind it.
½ June 27, 2017
wow so bad. it made me laugh a bunch of times but not enough for this to be an overall enjoyable experience. i now know what is considered by many to be the worst movie of all time. i've seen worse :) (1 viewing)
½ June 26, 2017
F-
If I hadn't had the misfortune (or fortune depending on how you see it) of seeing Birdemic I would say this is the worst movie I've ever seen... but it is hilarious.
½ June 25, 2017
Fantastically bad. They don't make bad this good anymore.
June 25, 2017
Troll 2 is amazing for all the wrong reasons, did this movie make me laugh and smile a ton? Yes, but from a filmmaking standpoint its absolute garbage. If you like a bad movie every once in a while like me though, you'll certainly enjoy yourself.
May 25, 2017
Very entertaining, awful film. Better watched in a group setting, to get the full effect of the crazy you're witnessing.
½ April 30, 2017
This truly is one of the greatest examples of a truly charming film that is terribly bad. Some of the most worst acting I have ever seen.

The ridiculous story of a family going to Nilbog (Goblin spelt backwards) & the town is infested by goblins.

Such a terrifically bad film that is just so fun to watch & reached such a cult status there is now a documentary focusing on its pathetic charm.
April 21, 2017
It's something to laugh at.
April 20, 2017
Pure genius. It's an acquired taste to fully enjoy. If you haven't seen it, you're truly missing out.
March 27, 2017
I... just... this just deserves its title as the worst movie ever made. That's it.
March 3, 2017
I am not part of the Troll 2 cult. The film "Best Worst Movie" makes the concept and production details more entertaining than the movie itself !! Claudio Fragrasso (uncredited on the RT page above) is an Italian film director with limited grasp of English trying to make a fantasy horror film with two cameras and about five hundred dollars. Or something. The second act of this dismal little creeper follow a group of murderous, insane vegetarian rednecks and butt-ugly trolls as they terrorize a family of just, decent, bland Americans.
½ February 20, 2017
Rating: 0/10

Wow. This is awful. Unspeakably, undeniably, inexcusably awful. The acting, the story, the music, the dialogue...it's just horrendous. How does something like this happen? Why? It's just so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so...bad. And it's hilarious. Unspeakably, undeniably, inexcusably hilarious.