Troll 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Troll 2 Reviews

January 20, 2017
A film so god-awful, so convoluted, so campy, and so mysterious, that you are left floored at how horribly entertaining it is. At least the cinematography is decent. Definitely recommend for horrible movie night.
December 20, 2016
Hilarious. You need to see it with a group, but it is so, so funny.
November 7, 2016
This is among those movies which are so bad, it's actually pretty good. Or at least, entertaining. In what seems to be a totally different story from the first movie, Troll 2 proves that no matter what the subject is, you can have a cult film. Personally, I think that this should be Cult Movie Gold, stored in a Hall of Fame somewhere, with the likes of 'The Room'.

I honestly don't know what's worse though, the mother's acting in this movie or the just how plain disgusting the slime from the trolls is. Grosses me out. Yuck.
½ November 4, 2016
This has got to be the worst film I've ever seen.
½ October 19, 2016
0.0/10
If I hadn't had the misfortune (or fortune depending on how you see it) of seeing Birdemic I would say this is the worst movie I've ever seen... but it is hilarious.
September 28, 2016
This movie is one of best unintentional comedians you will ever see the writing is beyond strange the acting horrible but in such way that makes you laugh the plot isn't terrible but the way they handle it is there are so many moments in this film that will have you speechless if you fan of the so bad there good this is one you must watch
September 26, 2016
A piece of trash that you have to see
½ August 18, 2016
"They're eating her! and then they're going to eat me! Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood" Movies contains 0 trolls and calls itaelf Troll 2, this movie is a troll
½ August 10, 2016
Honestly this movie is as cheesy as a bad episode of the Goosebumps TV show
½ July 19, 2016
Was I supposed to laugh that much?
July 6, 2016
This film can only be a guilty pleasure. It is one of the most entertainingly bad films of all time, it's writing, acting, directing, story is all atrocious and It's so much fun.
½ July 3, 2016
This is plain and simply a bad movie. The all of the following things are superbly awful: the writing, plot, acting, scenes, production value, and above all the scariness. The fact that people say that the movie is so bad it is hilarious, shows it is not scary.
June 14, 2016
I'm not sure why people don't like this film. It's so bad, it's amazing. I wasn't bored for a single minute. It's so consistently bad that you kind of bask in it, laugh with it, and are just thankful at the end that a film like this somehow got made. The costumes are cheap, the music doesn't fit the tone (ever), the actors chew the hell out of every scene, the plot makes little to no sense, there's a ripoff of Joe Cocker, there aren't actually ANY trolls in this film, only goblins,... and all of this makes for a film that is fantastic, albeit not in the way its creators hoped. A must-watch.
½ June 4, 2016
This is a pretty bad movie!
½ May 29, 2016
Holy Christ, what a wretched dumpster fire. There is nothing redeeming about this crap. Some will have you believe it's so-bad-it's-good, but that's a bold faced lie.
May 18, 2016
I saw the best worst movie ever before this. It indeed is some of the worst acting ever. It is very entertaining is its so bad its good kind of way.
½ April 28, 2016
que asco de pelicula la verdad es que es tan mala pero tan mala que se gana 394 premios razzies a peor guion y pelicula.
April 27, 2016
Troll 2 (1990) ??
Hideous--but extremely funny--schlock B movie may be the all-time worst. Dubious family vacations to Nilbog (spell it backwards) where they slowly-very slowly-discover there are little monsters who want to eat them. Hilariously awful "horror" entry features "goblins" instead of "trolls" (not that there's much of a difference), and is apparently a sequel to TROLL 1, a film that doesn't even exist.
½ April 26, 2016
Oh. My. God! "Troll 2" is the title but you won't even see a single troll in this movie, but what you will experience is some abnormal filmmaking, at its best, where nothing is done right. From the smallest placement of the camera to the most stage-played performances known to mankind. It is so bad that it truly is a must see, and for crying out loud it is a joy to see!
April 15, 2016
one of the greatest cinematic achievements of all time