Troll 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Troll 2 Reviews

May 25, 2017
Very entertaining, awful film. Better watched in a group setting, to get the full effect of the crazy you're witnessing.
½ April 30, 2017
This truly is one of the greatest examples of a truly charming film that is terribly bad. Some of the most worst acting I have ever seen.

The ridiculous story of a family going to Nilbog (Goblin spelt backwards) & the town is infested by goblins.

Such a terrifically bad film that is just so fun to watch & reached such a cult status there is now a documentary focusing on its pathetic charm.
April 21, 2017
It's something to laugh at.
April 20, 2017
Pure genius. It's an acquired taste to fully enjoy. If you haven't seen it, you're truly missing out.
March 27, 2017
I... just... this just deserves its title as the worst movie ever made. That's it.
March 3, 2017
I am not part of the Troll 2 cult. The film "Best Worst Movie" makes the concept and production details more entertaining than the movie itself !! Claudio Fragrasso (uncredited on the RT page above) is an Italian film director with limited grasp of English trying to make a fantasy horror film with two cameras and about five hundred dollars. Or something. The second act of this dismal little creeper follow a group of murderous, insane vegetarian rednecks and butt-ugly trolls as they terrorize a family of just, decent, bland Americans.
½ February 20, 2017
Rating: 0/10

Wow. This is awful. Unspeakably, undeniably, inexcusably awful. The acting, the story, the music, the dialogue...it's just horrendous. How does something like this happen? Why? It's just so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so...bad. And it's hilarious. Unspeakably, undeniably, inexcusably hilarious.
January 20, 2017
A film so god-awful, so convoluted, so campy, and so mysterious, that you are left floored at how horribly entertaining it is. At least the cinematography is decent. Definitely recommend for horrible movie night.
December 20, 2016
Hilarious. You need to see it with a group, but it is so, so funny.
November 7, 2016
This is among those movies which are so bad, it's actually pretty good. Or at least, entertaining. In what seems to be a totally different story from the first movie, Troll 2 proves that no matter what the subject is, you can have a cult film. Personally, I think that this should be Cult Movie Gold, stored in a Hall of Fame somewhere, with the likes of 'The Room'.

I honestly don't know what's worse though, the mother's acting in this movie or the just how plain disgusting the slime from the trolls is. Grosses me out. Yuck.
½ November 4, 2016
This has got to be the worst film I've ever seen.
½ October 19, 2016
0.0/10
If I hadn't had the misfortune (or fortune depending on how you see it) of seeing Birdemic I would say this is the worst movie I've ever seen... but it is hilarious.
September 28, 2016
This movie is one of best unintentional comedians you will ever see the writing is beyond strange the acting horrible but in such way that makes you laugh the plot isn't terrible but the way they handle it is there are so many moments in this film that will have you speechless if you fan of the so bad there good this is one you must watch
September 26, 2016
A piece of trash that you have to see
½ August 18, 2016
"They're eating her! and then they're going to eat me! Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood" Movies contains 0 trolls and calls itaelf Troll 2, this movie is a troll
½ August 10, 2016
Honestly this movie is as cheesy as a bad episode of the Goosebumps TV show
½ July 19, 2016
Was I supposed to laugh that much?
July 6, 2016
This film can only be a guilty pleasure. It is one of the most entertainingly bad films of all time, it's writing, acting, directing, story is all atrocious and It's so much fun.
½ July 3, 2016
This is plain and simply a bad movie. The all of the following things are superbly awful: the writing, plot, acting, scenes, production value, and above all the scariness. The fact that people say that the movie is so bad it is hilarious, shows it is not scary.
June 14, 2016
I'm not sure why people don't like this film. It's so bad, it's amazing. I wasn't bored for a single minute. It's so consistently bad that you kind of bask in it, laugh with it, and are just thankful at the end that a film like this somehow got made. The costumes are cheap, the music doesn't fit the tone (ever), the actors chew the hell out of every scene, the plot makes little to no sense, there's a ripoff of Joe Cocker, there aren't actually ANY trolls in this film, only goblins,... and all of this makes for a film that is fantastic, albeit not in the way its creators hoped. A must-watch.