Vanilla Sky Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

What is it about old films that keep u glued to the screen with your heart pounding and mouth open? And which year was it exactly after which movies just become something that just plays in the background while u checked your phone and munched on dinner?

• Sep 28, 2019

A beautiful balance of plot and character, of story and engagement. You start with a dislike for David, but as the film goes on you sympathize for him and his terrible situation, as no one should go through that. Both Cruz and Cruise had phenominal performances, and this a truly heart touching movie. I have seen thousands of movies, but this is the only one that has made me cry. The only reason i made an account was to bring justice to the broken page on RT for this movie. It is very underrated. If i had one movie to watch before I died, I would watch Vanilla Sky, cry, and pass away.

• Aug 29, 2019

Another movie that show that Tom Cruise never does a half assed job. A movie that will keep you guessing, and engage your mind. There are so many ways to interperate the story that you can even have entertaining discussions with your fellow viewers afterwards. Avoided it for years because i heard it was rubbish, but now regret all the years i could have been an advocate for this film

• Aug 19, 2019

Great acting and story. It's a movie that you can watch all over again hundreds of times and find new clues and passages. Its great.

• Aug 09, 2019

I don't get why this movie has low reviews, honestly, I don't get it. This movie has a lot of depth, beautiful transition, many twist.. both a beautiful dream and a nightmare.

• Jun 18, 2019

Wow. I had no idea this movie was soo despised. I always dug it and thought it had a decent reputation... I love the style of it, all around. Cruise is narcissistic in it sure, but it's played real, yet still likeable, and it doesn't really give him a clean, tidy wrap-up. I loved the ending, but apparently that's the big point of contention with this one...

• Mar 15, 2019

Tom Cruise puts an excellent performance in a movie that had many strange elements happening. The scenes with Kurt Russell and Tom Cruise were my favorite because they work really well together and you can tell how passionate they were acting and were really confident with the script

• Mar 05, 2019

Great movie. Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz rocks!

Great movie. Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz rocks!

• Feb 25, 2019

The best movie I've ever seen. Perfect editing. Inspired me to get into editing.

• Feb 23, 2019

An amazing movie with a great story! Tom Cruise and a young Penelope in 1 of their best movies!