Waitress Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

I liked the movie, but didn't love it. The broadway musical however, is AMAZING.

• May 05, 2019

I found the rating a real surprise. And I couldn't wait for the pain to end. This movie might appeal to America's but it was completely lost on me, an Australian.

• Oct 21, 2018

A beautiful film. Always makes me smile with captivating performances from the entire cast.

• Sep 25, 2018

One of my all time favorite movies...brings me to tears every time.

One of my all time favorite movies...brings me to tears every time.

• Aug 01, 2018

I didn't expect much from this movie the cover makes it look like a poorly made romantic comedy. It looks like an after thought, but it's anythin but that. Kerri Russel's performance is natural and real,. An amazing supporting cast. This movie is a definite surprise that went under the radar to most movie goers.

• Jun 07, 2018

Written and directed by Adrienne Shelly starring Keri Russell as Jenna who works in a pie diner, and while she is not happy staying with her controlling, self serving and abusive husband, Earl (Jeremy Sisto) she finds comfort being with a considerate already married man who happens to be her doctor, Dr. Pomatter (Nathan Fillion). Andy Griffith also stars as the owner of the pie diner as Old Joe.

• Jun 03, 2018

Are you happy enough? That's the kind of question that this movie leaves you with. Three waitresses, a pain in the rear boss, a curmudgeon owner that only one person really likes, an abusive husband, and a gynecologist fill out the main characters. This is a film that asks some profound questions while showing the complexities of love, friendship, and moral decisions. There are enough twists and turns in the storyline that you're never sure exactly where everything will end up, and this makes for a good movie.

• Mar 22, 2018

3/23/2018 Felicity's Keri Rusell serving up some good ol' pies on the side while dealing with personal battles. Would have wanted those pies to have taken a little bit more attention than just some story chapter starters.

• Feb 21, 2018

Waitress is beautiful, sweet and heartbreaking, relying on Adrienne Shelly's sensitive direction in revealing a woman's point of view and Keri Russell's spot-on performance.

• Jan 26, 2018

What a hidden gem this is. As sweet and dark as a strawberry and chocolate pie. I was so sad to learn that the director (and part of the supporting cast) Adrienne Shelly was murdered after this movie was completed. If the warmth and sincerity of this film is anything to go by, we lost a great soul.