Friends From College: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 03, 2019

Please some other network pick this up! Love this show!

Please some other network pick this up! Love this show!

• Jun 20, 2019

Actually really addicting. Hope Netflix renews for new season

Actually really addicting. Hope Netflix renews for new season

• Jun 05, 2019

Im at season 1 episode 3. Was trying to give it a chance, waiting for it to get better, but so far no luck. The problem with the show is that it is too cliched, too copycat like, too trying too hard. The characters are one dimensional and the story drags. It's like there is no hook to keep watching. No motivation whatsoever except that on some occasions, it's ok funny. I think the writers thought ti was super clever, the way they wrote the script but that just shows how clueless they are about the general public. It's almost like they think we're dumb enough to want to watch a show that's not going anywhere. Total waste of my time. I will now stop watching. Gave it enough chances.

• May 29, 2019

Hysterical! Favorite new show!

Hysterical! Favorite new show!

• Apr 15, 2019

How are we supposed to relate-to and like the protagonists when the people that we focus most on seem more like heartless villains? Honestly, if it wasn't for Ethan and Samantha, this show could actually be good.

• Apr 14, 2019

Love this show. Awkward comedy with side notes that are excellent points. Especially their take on young adult novels.

• Apr 14, 2019

Loved loved loved it. I am highly disappointed that Season 3 has been cancelled. WHY??

• Apr 10, 2019

Super funny show! Loved it!

Super funny show! Loved it!

• Apr 05, 2019

Love this show - unique, smart, funny, relatable, interesting characters. So sad it got cancelled! Hope it gets picked up by another network for Season 3.

• Apr 04, 2019

This is underrated, not sure what the critics are thinking. This is relatable and very funny. An ensemble cast, 'real' characters with intertwined stories, rather like Cold Feet (but younger and American). Netflix didn't market this properly, bummed it was cancelled, hope it finds a new network as I just binged watched two series in one day! Great to see Fred Savage in this.