Cocaine Cowboys Reviews

• Aug 25, 2018

Its a very interesting and shocking documentary by the talented Billy Corben. It tells the story via first person interviews of the main players of the Cocaine Wars in Miami during the 1980's. The only negative is the run time (2h34m).

• Jul 08, 2017

I felt that this documentary was pretty boring. they sold drugs, made money, got caught. who cares

• Apr 17, 2017

Very good documentary on the Miami Cocaine business. Good Interviews and an interesting story make it worth a watch. It does have kind of a low budget feel to it, but still a nice watch.

• Nov 27, 2016

An almost unbelievable story of wealth, bad greed, violence, and degenerate criminals.

• Sep 04, 2016

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

• Feb 22, 2016

Amazing, the revelations and the way they keep coming is extraordinary, it never feels like a documentary with its great pace, chilling facts & stylish presentation. Best part the real players the actual smugglers, hitman, police officers & lawyer were retelling the tale as it happened, why it happened and how. We get the tale of Cocaine Trade, the Mariel boatlift & the Godmother. Scary to think those cold blooded killers are walking the same street as us.

• Oct 17, 2015

Essential documentary viewing.

Essential documentary viewing.

• Jul 06, 2015

Great documentary on the history of cocaine in the United States by way of Miami. Super insightful and never dull. Highly recommended. And don't miss 'Cocaine Cowboys Reloaded' either. It's a longer, different cut of this film.

• Oct 12, 2014

This was insanely interesting and really taught me a lot about the subject which I did not know a lot about. The subjects being interviewed have so much to say and the format of the documentary is done so well that it's very enjoyable and interesting to watch.

• Sep 12, 2014

Excellent and scary documentary!!

Excellent and scary documentary!!