Repo Men - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Repo Men Reviews

jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Repo Men is a film that I don't think has ever been done before and why would it it's completely ridiculous, But it works so well, In the future if you can't pay for your organs they get repossessed, Easy plot some very graphic scenes too, With some great action it's got it all, And the twist at the end is one of the best in film today, People will love the end or feel like they just got a giant middle finger from the writers, Either way it's a great fun gory film that's full of shocks and will have you talking about the ending all night.
½ March 16, 2016
Cop-out ending prevents the film from a higher rating.
March 9, 2016
Surprisingly really good. The ending was great!
March 7, 2016
REPO MEN (Unrated) is exactly what it claims to be -- an action packed sci-fi thriller (of sorts). The only really off-putting part of the film is the wife's reaction to the accident Jude Law's character has. Otherwise, the movie moves along at a nice clip with several well done fight scenes and a generally believable course to an even more believable end. I thought it was a-okay.
January 7, 2016
Despite its interesting premise, this film is insipid and not very original, and it goes on limping between serious action and awkward satire. What makes it a bit better, though, is its last twenty minutes, with a terrific, badass ending that will leave you thrilled and chuckling at the same time.
½ January 3, 2016
Interesting movie, but not that great.
December 3, 2015
Borrowing a premise that was done better before in a more energetic way, Repo men wastes it's talented leads in an messed up mix of gruesome violence and genre cliches
November 4, 2015
i thought it was astonishing the future we could be heading towards artificial is all around. We have it in flavors why not body parts to help a human live longer the upcharge is retarded in a customers eyes but it is your life your prolonging i think it was under viewed
September 26, 2015
bad, bad look, bad story, bad acting
½ September 22, 2015
Thought the critics were a little harsh with this one....I thought it was petty believable!
August 21, 2015
It starts off interesting and has a unique concept, but becomes ridiculous and over the top as the movie goes on. Jude Law and Forest Whitaker have always been great actors, but they couldn't save the mess the script had. It is one of those movies, when the credits rolled, that you ask yourself "What was that?". The second half played out like a cheesy, weird B-movie. Like I said, it starts off interesting, but becomes a mess and the "twists" in this movie are extremely disappointing.
April 5, 2015
A mess but also painfully underrated Repo Men is a slick,action packed sci fi film with an ending twist that will have you gasping... even if it is stolen from a great Terry Gilliam film.
½ March 9, 2015
Really good film. Great cast and acting. Brilliant plot with fantastic action, kept me gripped the whole way through. Brilliant twists and turns. Really made you think about things. And the ending was really good, with a fab twist, which made you wonder.
½ February 24, 2015
Way better than most people will tell you and has a moral message as well as typical government matrix that I thoroughly enjoyed.
½ February 24, 2015
Was great, then fizzled.
½ February 17, 2015
Repo men take back high tech body parts in this forgettable action flick.
December 16, 2014
I know this is a direct ripoff of a much better cult film, but I am curious to see this.
December 11, 2014
A nifty sci-fi morality tale about medical corporate greed For us today, it's not artificial organs, but medical insurance. If I had a neuro-net , I'd be taking out Highmark executives.
½ December 8, 2014
Really slow. Not much happened in the movie and the ending kind of sucked.