Bachelor Party - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bachelor Party Reviews

January 29, 2019
So much absurd, ridiculous, and overall fantastically crazy plot we thought it was 2 1/2 hr movie instead of 1 and 45 mins
½ October 20, 2018
Terrible storyline, completely over acted. Tries to have some kind of life lessons but mostly consists of men telling everyone how terrible marriage and their wives are. Gratuitous boob shots are about as good as it gets.
July 31, 2018
Guys remember this was the 80's. No Bacherol Party, no The Hangover. Almost the same . Thanks Hanks.
½ December 26, 2017
It is an enjoyable film if you are a fan of the era.
½ October 13, 2017
Eighties comedy. Hanks does some good stuff here and there, but the rest is pretty weak.
August 7, 2017
Still my all time favorite comedy!
½ July 30, 2017
The only saving grace of this film is Tom Hanks, not even the fact it was made in the 80's is sufficient excuse. The 'jokes' aren't funny, the story is derisory. Even Porkies is better than this tripe. Thank goodness Tom's career survived and went on to so much better films. Check out 'Punchlines' & 'The Money Pit' for early quality Hanks.
February 23, 2017
Lots of fun, and quite a few good laughs.
January 31, 2017
Hilarious 80's movie with the young Tom Hanks and a lot of wild fun.
October 23, 2016
Bachelor party with highpoints including a donkey overdosing on quaaludes and cocaine and a fine 3-D finale. Takes too long to get the party really going, characters often more obnoxious than funny. A pleasure to watch Tawny Kitaen and Monique Gabrielle.
May 30, 2016
This is one of Tom Hanks early comedy movies. It was made after his TV show ended. His co-star is Tawny Kitaen. She hot but they wait till the end of the movie to show it. It's another movie trying to copy Animal House. Only they put it in a hotel with a bunch of grown men acting like juveniles at a bachelor party. The acting is bad, the story is lame and the jokes are not funny.
½ February 7, 2016
Ridiculous and funny.
December 27, 2015
12/27/2015: A pretty good 80's comedy.
September 3, 2015
One movie that totally lives up to its VHS cover art. If you like wacky 80s party movies, this one is perfect. Tom Hanks in an over the top raunchy comedy complete with a cocaine sniffing donkey. Even though the characters are past school-age, there is even a bully/jock antagonist, to keep in line with the 80s comedy conventions. A lot of fun.
August 29, 2015
At least so far I would say this is an enjoyable early Tom Hanks flick. Even in this crazy little comedy it is plain to see that Tom Hanks had a lot of talent. Not that I am saying that this is a movie where he can show off his talent, but there are flashes in some scenes. If nothing else he commanded the screen every time he was on it, without a doubt a star in the making. This is not my kind of movie but I still found it kind of funny and enjoyed it.
½ April 13, 2015
Like most actual bachelor parties,they start out cool but end up a horrid mess.
March 1, 2015
A film that could teach films like "Project X" and "21 and Over" what a real party film is.
½ February 24, 2015
More of a real comedy that we lack in recent time with almost all comedies really being sweet romance flicks with a few light laughs. This one is a better one.
August 28, 2014
Pretty dumb and dated, but still lots of fun. They at least go all out for it. I thought bachelor parties were known for the strippers, not the hookers. I guess I haven't been to the right bachelor parties.
½ July 26, 2014
American Pie of the 80's!