Three Amigos! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Three Amigos! Reviews

October 9, 2016
I have watched this one a few times now. The film isn't great, but I quite like each of the three leads and it's an easy watch. Considering all the talent involved though, it should have been much better. For fans of the actors only.
September 13, 2016
I pretty much got what I expect with this film an fun story with like able characters and some good bits it does feel slow at times but the tone doesn't shift I did appreciate them toning it down and kind of playing it Straight overall it's not an bad film just feel they could of changed the script a little
July 15, 2016
Steve Martin, Chevy Chase and Martin Short are true amigos!
July 1, 2016
Mindless but super fun.
½ June 19, 2016
More stupid than it is satirical, but overall hilarious, this Buddy Western spoof depends on the remarkable chemistry between its leading trio.
½ June 16, 2016
I don't think this film has lost its edge even after decades. They play well off each other, the supporting cast does a great job of staring at each other in confusion, and the movie even pulls off some feel-good at the end. The entire series of scenes as they assault the stronghold is great... timeless
June 3, 2016
The Three Amigos isn't funny. It's silly, but not in a funny way. How is it possible that John Landis directing Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, and Martin Short can end up so bad? I have very intelligent friends with wonderful senses of humor that love this movie and actually laughed (a lot) while watching it. I wanted to like it because I like everyone involved, but almost all the jokes fall so flat it becomes embarrassing to watch.
May 28, 2016
Three Amigo's is a joy, it's packed full of irreverent gags that sometimes tip into outright surrealism and has the wonderful, rarely bettered trio of Steve Martin, Martin Short and Chevy Chase at the height of their comedic powers, bouncing off each other in often demented ways. Probably John Landis's last truly great comedy.
½ May 10, 2016
Funny, honest, and stands the test of time. Three Amigos created a standard for comedy that wasn't quite appreciated in its time.
April 1, 2016
i have seen this movie so many times and it still kills me
½ February 11, 2016
"Three Amigos" is to silent westerns what "Galaxy Quest" is to "Star Trek". It's a wonderfully silly (asking the bush that's singing if it's The Singing Bush) bit of inspired stupidity (singing horses) that, while too long, is mostly just plain hilarious (standing still so enemies won't see them).
November 27, 2015
One of the classics. very funny
November 22, 2015
I remember watching this as a kid, and I remember it being SO hilarious. I watched it a couple of weeks ago, and though I still thought there were some kind of funny moments, it mostly came across as cheesy to me.
November 2, 2015
They should have called this movie "Three Kings" because Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, and Martin Short are practically knights at the round table of comedy as they should be. Some amazing gags in this movie. Very happy to have picked this up on Blu Ray. Go back and watch it again if it's been awhile. You won't be disappointed.
½ September 20, 2015
"Three Amigos" tries the wrong way to be a movie for both kids and adults. Instead of possessing jokes that are appealing to those both young and old, the movie is half-filled with inanely goofy gags for kids and half-filled with relatively intelligent jokes for adults. It's a bit of a mess, but a somewhat charming one at that.
½ September 20, 2015
Yes it could have been better but it's still awesome. Three of the 80s biggest comedic stars come together to shine in this movie. My Little Buttercup has to be one of the funniest scenes in movie history.
August 20, 2015
It's a fun 80's flick.
½ July 13, 2015
Great, classic quotes throughout the movie. Everything from...the singing bush, the sweater as a gift in the middle of the desert, and target practice with
April 23, 2015
This movie just works and the three main actors are just hilarious. It's not one of those haha funny films but if you pay attention to the film then you'll find the laughs. Some of the film drags but the three main actors keep the movie interesting and entertaining to watch. Watch it and see for yourself
April 2, 2015
They don't make films like this anymore. It's just a silly film film with cheesy gags but I like it. I used to watch it as kid and I've re watched it recently and it's still entertaining. The cast are all fantastic which elevates it a lot.