Twins

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Twins Reviews

Nicki M

January 2, 2008
Not really what I would call a great movie. Arnie seriously can't act! However, it has some 80's charm, particularly the romance between the twins and the sisters. Kelly Preston in particular, I really like here. She is nice with Arnie's too sweet to be real character. A few minor laughs and a lot of eye rolls. You probably won't be too unhappy if you catch this on tv for free as I did. Not a must see, but harmless viewing.
AJ V

September 6, 2010
Gosh, whenever I see Schwarzenegger and DeVito together I just can't tell them apart, their like twins or something! :) What a ridiculous movie! I think this was the starting point in the downfall of Arnold's acting career. I mean, he was cool before this movie! Anyway, this movie isn't terrible, but it isn't good either.
murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
Hilarious! I love Arnold!
Lady D

July 28, 2006
A watchable, comical film, that has lasted an age and still seems to come across in the same way.

Easy watching fun.
Conner R

April 21, 2010
Maybe I'm partial to this movie because I hold its leads in such high regard, but I thought this was a really fun movie with some great comedy. I think the story is just so kooky and different that it just works. There was something really touching about this too, I think anyone with a brother can relate to it. There isn't any giant revelation or break in the average comedy formula, but that's sort of why it's as harmless and enjoyable as it is. If you're looking for a light-hearted and fun movie, this is very solid.
FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

March 25, 2007
Remember when this was big? lol No you don't.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 8, 2009
This was very funny. Miss Arnie as an actor somehow.
Anthony L

September 28, 2009
Look how skinny Arnold Schwarzenegger is on the poster! That can?t be right can it!?
Jon L

September 16, 2009
This was a very funny film. It had the makings of a good film and followed through with a great story that was funny and memorable. A must see.
Jason O

September 10, 2009
"Twins" is without a doubt one of the best comedy movies ever made. Julius (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and Vince (Danny Devito) star as the unlikely twins who were separated at birth. Julius was raised on a tropical island and only knows good and what he has read in several books and Vince is a full time prisoner and troublemaker on the run. After trying for a long time, Julius convinces Vince that they're twins and before long they do some of the same things at the same time and they have a sense of each other even when neither one is anywhere in site, just like twins. However, even though they're twins, they still have their differences. Vince is still unwillingly getting into trouble, but he is getting better with the aid of Julius and they even start going places and hanging out together at times.
"Twins" is a great movie in every way. It's hilarious, it's got a great plot, it's even got its touchy parts, and best of all, Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger both do a great job. Whether they're getting into trouble, taking up for each other, or having a great time, they both do a great job and make this movie a classic. Kelly Preston also looks better than ever in this movie. I recommend "Twins" to anybody who likes great movies. It's a true classic. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2000.
TomBowler
TomBowler

August 1, 2009
interesting concept, though it seems as though, in every scene, danny de vito is trying to drag arnold schwarzenegger into actually acting. seems painful
TheGame90
TheGame90

July 13, 2008
No....it's not funny
Alexander W

March 1, 2008
Funny film about two brothers seperated and back together battle some dangerous villians
A B

November 6, 2007
Enjoyable lighthearted comedy.
puffchunk
puffchunk

September 28, 2007
okay, not my favorite Arnie film.
EightThirty .

August 24, 2007
This is a good for everyone...Totally Funny!!XD
thmtsang
thmtsang

August 3, 2007
Story about two men who find out they are twins. Danny has all the bad defects and Arnie all the good.
Lafe F

July 16, 2007
Yeah, we get it - they don't look alike! A simple comedy which is easy to digest.
Dean !

June 19, 2007
One of Arnie's best comedy films, largely thanks to the excellent Danny DeVito. The most unlikeliest of twins are reunited after being seperated at birth. Together they get in all sorts of trouble.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 11, 2007
funny stuff, back when arnold did entertaining movies