Forever Young Reviews

• Sep 24, 2020

Enjoyable enough if you’re willing to overlook the absurdity of the story. Gets a pas for me because Mel Gibson gives it his all. Jamie Lee Curtis is also pretty good and a young Elijah Wood steals the show

• Aug 08, 2020

An okay film that had a bit of a silly concept to it, but Mel Gibson's performance helped make the movie decent.

• Dec 25, 2018

Forever young is a very good movie. I have actually watched it for the first time. I was wanting to have it for my Christmas gift and I have it now. It is one by Mel Gibson Iâ(TM)ve been wanting to check out for quite a while. Such great acting in the film. Elijah wood is also great in it as well as Jamie lee curtis. The plot of story is very great.

• Jul 31, 2017

After his true love (Isabel Glasser) falls in a coma, test pilot Daniel McCormick (Mel Gibson) undergoes suspended animation in a military experiment conducted by his friend Harry Finley (George Wendt), supposed to last a year. A series of mishaps result in McCormick's being all but forgotten and, 53 years later, a young boy (Elijah Wood) accidentally frees a confused McCormick, who eventually lives with him and his mother (Jamie Lee Curtis). However, complications arise from the experiment.

• Sep 18, 2016

Bom filme de sessão da tarde.

Bom filme de sessão da tarde.

• Sep 15, 2016

Wasted potential. This film had a good concept, a good cast, and some decent ideas, but it squandered them all on a script that did nothing with them. None of the potential inherent to the time travel concept is squeezed out. We get no fish out of water scenes (apart from a basic one with an answering machine), no exploration of cultural changes, no difficulties in expression (Mel talks like a regular '90s guy), no angst over the lost years, etc. Worse, we get no drama out of it. Nobody's really astonished by his story, the governmental threat is astonishingly unimportant, the father/son bonding has no real payoff, the romance scenes go nowhere, and Mel's fate makes no sense. When it does try for drama it tends to become melodrama. Like when Mel wakes Elijah in the middle of the night to tell him he should confess his feelings towards a girl he likes, and Elijah's immediately going to her house in the middle of the night and doing so. Did the writer really believe that such behavior is realistic for either man or child?

• Jul 31, 2016

Nothing scientifically believable in this film for that time frame or this. Most of this film I just want to sleep or hit myself in the head.

• Jul 03, 2016

When we all can see the death defying feats we can do on a plane. When we can see from high and low, when we are flying a plane and landing it. When we need to see if everything is alright, health, mind, and flight. When we can see how much flying means to us. When we see how happy we make eachother when we are together. When we can't see why others constantly stare at us. When it's hard to see, when we constantly used to the radio and listening to others. When we can see how much we want a future with eachother, how great we would be as a family. When we need to see ourselves make that big move to propose, we time and make sure the moment is right. When we need others help to see us through. When what we don't see coming, it injures us. When we refuse to listen, see or do anything when our mind is constantly on something else. When some places we see have become a dump when something is missing. When other places are great places, based on what we see. When nothing matters, when we can't go further when we don't see a future with the one we love. When not seeing a future, makes us perfect candidates to experiment life or death tests, never been done when we have nothing to lose. When we see that the past is the past and we focus on future, filled with history and possibilities. When we wished others could see us differently, or see us when we want to we see when we are not appreciated. When we can imagine what we see, while others we couldn't have imagined what time or how life would be in the future. When we can't believe what we are seeing when we are frozen and awakened in the future. When seeing is harder then believing, when we don't need to see, or listen, when such things are considered impossible. When so much has changed, we see how wr

• Jun 11, 2016

A man in the 1940s thinking his love is dead, volunteers to be chronologically frozen only to be found fifty years later by two youngsters. This drama is both fun and exciting.

• Apr 26, 2016

Pilot thinks his fiancée is dead so he volunteers his body for a top secret experiment. It's the 1940s when he's frozen never to be seen again until 50 years later when two boys find his capsule and accidentally unlock it. This fish out of water comedy could've gone horribly bad but director Miner finds the right balance to be taken seriously.