10 Cloverfield Lane Reviews

• 5d ago

It's good in so many ways... Underexplored genre of closed space drama mixed with thriller and... you'll have a cherry in the end. The Cloverfield mystery is still A fresh breath of a movie!

• Jan 05, 2020

Tense, compelling performances all around within a Hitchcockian setup.

Tense, compelling performances all around within a Hitchcockian setup.

• Jan 04, 2020

Interesting concept and well acted. The twist is pretty fun and the movie is entertaining enough for a Friday night in.

• Dec 30, 2019

This movie will blow your mind, I guarantee you see it. It perfect if your looking for a sci-fi thriller and it's even better than it's original.

• Dec 29, 2019

I've never had an experience like this! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and I think my jaw hit the floor which has never happened to me before. 10 Cloverfield Lane is so captivating despite its closed singular environment which brought to life by its tremendously acted 3 main characters.

• Dec 28, 2019

I love this movie. Watch without spoilers

I love this movie. Watch without spoilers

• Dec 19, 2019

A thoroughly entertaining game of cat and mouse, using the unseen to terrify and delight the audience. It tackles taboo issues whilst remaining fast paced and thrilling. It's very satisfying. Besides the ending being a little underwhelming, this film is visually fantastic and very entertaining. A satisfying watch.

• Dec 11, 2019

This movie is insane, there's a little bit of everything on it and the twist plot at the end was sick, hands down

• Oct 27, 2019

This movie's ending made me so mad. I am waiting for a part 2. This movie has compelling components that John and Mary introduce and the actors so fit the characters that it's crazy. 10+/10.

• Oct 26, 2019

It was decent. The performance from John Goodman was good. As he always is good. The bomb shelter was a good idea and they were contained in there. But, I felt that it was relaxed. Maybe I'm not claustraphobic enough. As I had always wanted to build a shelter and live in it. Besides John Goodman, we aren't given too much material out of the rest of the only few people there. They were mediocre. Nothing to brag about. I felt it ended fine. It didn't honestly scare me. But I think what makes it special, is that they become too paranoid with everyone's involvement. That part was good. It was an okay/good film. Nothing preachy. Nothing to brag about. It was an okay/good.