10 Years - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Extreme awkwardness.
½ November 26, 2016
Found it pretty funny
½ September 5, 2016
cant fault Channing movies đ~?đ~?
July 18, 2016
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
June 5, 2016
This story of a highschool reunion features a lot of big actors including Channing Tatum, Chris Pratt and Oscar Isacc along with Kate Mara and Rosario Dawson, yet few people have heard of it. I discovered it through the video of Isaac singing his song "Never Had" which he wrote for the film. It's flawed, but there's a lot of little moments in it and I had low expectations so I ended up liking it. Give it a try if you like the cast.
May 20, 2016
The extraordinary cast makes it serviceable. It could have been infinitely better... but there are moments the viewers can hold on to. A good movie to watch on a day off on a Thursday afternoon.
April 20, 2016
Switched it off after 20 minutes. Pretty dull viewing and not best cast either.
½ March 17, 2016
Everything I would have wanted my reunion to be, had I been there! Lol
January 12, 2016
Me gusto,me entretuvo,una historia de amor! 8/10
October 14, 2015
Former classmates attend their high school reunion. Some have dysfunctional families now; some have made it big; some are still the same old chuckleheads they have always been; and some are old flames with unfinished business to face. It's a nice slice of quarter-life crisis with some beautiful moments of forgiveness and understanding. My favorite storyline was with Oscar Isaac and Kate Mara as the now famous musician and the girl he never had. The scene of Reeves being coerced into basically karaoke-ing his own hit song and the "funny yellow shoes" lyric that sparks Elise's dawning realization that the song is about her is so full of romantic tension and dramatic irony.
September 20, 2015
Oscar Isaac Cantando 10/10 - Todo lo demás 3/5
September 14, 2015
Nice movie to pass the time. Facts of real life. I loved the story about the musician and the song about the yellow shoes girl, the moment he finally sing his song a tear came out my big eyes. #touchy #lovely oh, and I hate Chris Pratt role, really annoying. But Anna! Wow! Well all the characters have their issues as everyone. Nice, nice movie.
July 22, 2015
a cute movie about going to your 10th year reunion of high school and seeing how many people have changed for the good or bad and who has stayed the same. old romances, crushes and attitudes change and evolved.
½ May 29, 2015
Very good movie... :) super cute.
½ April 10, 2015
This one is a fave of 2012. That is exactly what I was expecting from a high school reunion movie (goofy moments, lost love, the ancient you vs the new you problem, ...)
½ April 3, 2015
Definitively the intention of this film is quite good, but it fails in create deep characters and the correct atmosphere.
March 10, 2015
Probably the best one of high school reunion after some years passed by... Good plan to bring beloved ones on a party to get to know each other better learning who you were back at high school...
½ February 2, 2015
10 Years may bot be well remembered, but to its credit, it's a very entertaining and harmless class reunion film; far better than American Reunion as a mattervof fact.
December 28, 2014
all this movie talked about was my high school reunion that just passed in 4 months that nobody wanted to give me a roundtrip bunch of drunks
December 20, 2014
A stellar cast from Minghella to Long. Tatum to Dawson do not make a good film. Its reminescent of a brat pack movie but with no wit or charm. A bunch of freinds reunite and each has a story strand. Watchable never the less