Wanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wanted Reviews

September 3, 2017
Highly entertaining.
August 8, 2017
Not as good as I was hoping for. James Macavoy maybe was not the best option even though normally I think he's great.
July 28, 2017
Better than meh, but only just.
July 24, 2017
Fun, action-thriller--very entertaining.
June 24, 2017
Great movie. It was loaded with many twists that kept me very entertained. The last action scene was amazing.
June 17, 2017
absolutely fantastic !!!
April 22, 2017
Just cool and entertaining end of story.
April 20, 2017
This is a movie that indulges the mind in unrealistic fashion at times but it's hard to shy away that its just a great action thriller that doesn't disappoint.
April 20, 2017
Review (1~5)

#Content: Script 4 | Acting 4 | Cinematography 5 | Film Editing 5

#Visual: Costume Design 3 | Makeup & Hairstyling 3 | Scenic Design 3 | Lighting 3 | Visual Effects 4

#Sound: Score & Soundtracks 4 | Sound Editing & Mixing 4

#Overall (1~10): 6
April 12, 2017
'Wanted' is a film that's having too much fun not to like. Who cares about the impossibility of bullet bending when most audiences accept superheroes with inhuman powers and strengths based on comic book characters. As with those comic book films, it's just a work of fiction and fantasy, and since 'Wanted' doesn't take itself at all seriously, then you can suspend utter disbelief. The casting and performances are all spot on, above all James McAvoy who delivers one of his best performances in his career so far, even if the might not be the best film he's been in. Stylish, funny, competently directed and paced, this is a great action flick with an ordinary story that is more than the sum of its parts due to slick a execution. 4/4*
April 11, 2017
Gleefully fun and thoroughly entertaining.
½ March 8, 2017
If you're looking for some dumb fun with ridiculous action, this is probably a good flick to spend your evening watching, but don't expect anything more than just that.
February 23, 2017
Wanted is loud, fast paced, vulgar and well written. And it's exactly how an action film described like this should be.
½ February 12, 2017
showing off my home cinema, i saw the first 20 mins, damn good so far, again, i just need to get round to playing it again
½ January 30, 2017
cool film great ost and angelina being a badass
January 27, 2017
Well directed, amazing acting from McAvoy, and a good adaptation.
½ January 19, 2017
Gave this a second watch while on vacation, and I have to say that it's a lot of fun, even knowing where it's all going, and the Blu-ray looks amazing, which is always a selling point with a good action flick.

The film is made up of a fairly ho-hum plot that is completely sold by the eye-popping action and stylized violence, as well as the use of music from several bands that I really dig. Obviously, your mileage may vary as far as what you can overlook with this type of thing, but I really dug it and will re-watch it from time to time.

Well worth a look for the great visuals and use of music.
December 26, 2016
With an exhilarating plot that cleverly modernizes the Greek Fates myth, this is a top-notch action-packed movie that defies the laws of Physics with a stylish direction, great performances, a lot of class and endless energy to offer us something truly unique.
December 5, 2016
I think of it as a mediocre black comedy.
November 27, 2016
Watched it for years and still felt the same badass vibe and joyful feeling. Nailed it!