Fantastic Mr. Fox - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fantastic Mr. Fox Reviews

March 18, 2018
An outstanding film for all ages!
½ March 16, 2018
Fantastic mr. Fox is as funny, cunning and inventive as its foxes.
March 15, 2018
style of Wess Anderson is something incredible, amazing! all of the animal characters look more humanity, that human characters - it's produces very strange, but interested feelings
½ March 10, 2018
After watching this Outstanding animated film i was surprised out how great this story line and the stop frame work that went into fantastic mr fox!!
½ March 10, 2018
The kind of thing I appreciate more as a cool art project rather than a particularly amazing story.
½ March 8, 2018
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Una cautivadora propuesta visual, con bien trabajados personajes envueltos en una icónica historia.
March 8, 2018
A Stupendous piece of art. my fAvorite movie by far.
March 6, 2018
engaging story with visualy stunning animation
½ February 21, 2018
Come tutte le opere di Wes Anderson un film bellissimo da vedere, con inquadrature precise e simmetriche con il raffinato umorismo tipico del regista. Le animazioni in stop motion rendono il tutto più innovativo e ancora più strano e grottesco, con un tocco unico che non avevo mai visto in nessun altro film del genere. La narrazione procede con ritmo grazie ai solidi personaggi e ai dialoghi taglienti, ma si perde nella seconda parte del film, nella quale comincia a diventare ripetitiva e non riesce a divertire come all'inizio. Nonostante questo rimane un ottimo film d'animazione che conferma il talento elegante di questo grande regista.
January 30, 2018
This movie is zany and wild fun. As the title may suggest, it is truly fantastic. It has some of the most sharp and enjoyable dialogue you'll ever see in an animated film. I found myself laughing consistently at the clever dialouge. It is truly a movie full of exciting scenes, hilarious moments, and fun for all ages. I definitely recommend this one, it is among Wes Anderson's finer films and is a good time for anyone who loves his quirky style.
January 13, 2018
Fantastic! Wes Anderson is brilliant. Who ever knew a family movie could be so deadpan. Too clever for it's own good.
January 6, 2018

[Wes Anderson]
November 19, 2017
De una vez te digo que necesitas ver esta película ya.
El fantástico sr. Zorro más que su increíble animación y visuales, más que los magníficos diálogos entre los personajes, y más que la misma historia de un reencuentro entre un padre y su hijo y como diferentes situaciones hacen su situación más difícil y más que su comedia un tanto y pícara e increíble para las personas de una edad más avanzada que va dirigida la película. Está película quiere transmitir algo más, una historia oculta que Wes Anderson quiso transmitirnos, nos quiso narrar como todos tenemos algo que nos hace animales pero debemos ocultarlo ya que vivimos bajo normas de la comida es la que habíamos y la forma como nos muestran esto es como el sr. Zorro volví a robar gallinas solo por sentirse libre de nuevo.
Y todo da a entender con la última escena en el supermercado que acepta vivir como lo rigen más normas al comer de los productos falsos del supermercado pero resaltando que almenos se veían bien como la manzana con las estrellas.
November 12, 2017
10/10 for the pure athstetic
½ October 19, 2017
Occasionally felt aimless. Quirky fun, though, with some nice jokes to come away with.
September 30, 2017
Wes Anderson's repertoire frames in images as precisely composed as those in his live-action work never cease to amaze blend in with stop-motion adventure is a delightfully funny for all ages.
½ September 22, 2017
Es una película delirante y divertida con una animacion genial
½ September 20, 2017
A great film. It was funny, inspiring and great for the entire family. Worth watching.
½ August 27, 2017
Though I occasionally had issues with how the characters seem to at times, especially the titular character, not have any facial expressions and can only express their feelings with their eyes and for our hero a forced smile occasionally, Fantastic Mr. Fox still shows that even directors more experienced in live-action can direct a surprisingly good animated movie. With most of the books I read at home back when I was in seventh grade as you Americans call it being written by the late Roald Dahl otherwise known by Screen Junkies as "Creepy Dr. Seuss", I wanted to see the film adaptation of the book. Back then, all I saw was a decent comedy that ended far too quickly and managed to extend its source material to great new heights without succumbing to what I like to call "The Dr. Seuss Movie Curse". Now that I've grown up a bit I notice it has a more adult-oriented apporach with still enough charm to appeal to children. This movie and Coraline were actually refreshing movies to watch in 2009 since we got to take a break from CGI for a while. There were actually some really great shots thanks to the fewer limitations of animation. It sometimes even feels like a 2D side-scrolling video game. The movie's funny with slapstick jokes such as Mr. Fox and his opossum friend to dialogue-based jokes an example of which is Bill Murray's description of the three bad guy farmers and Advertised Extra Owen Wilson describing a fictional sport with complicated rules. And George Clooney nails it as Mr. Fox. He really does, I'm not saying that just to be polite or anything. Since this is my first Wes Anderson movie, I can't praise his sense of humour as heavily as in his other movies. So, if I were to write a definition for this movie in Urban Dictionary, what would I say? Fantastic Mr. Fox: A stop-motion movie released in 2009 that no one saw's not CGI, I guess? Which is a shame because the movie's hilarious with a clever plot, witty humour and great voice-acting with George Clooney doing a great job at delivering a "click-click" noise that serves as the Fox's trademark. If you haven't watched it, go see it now. And I have severe doubts that reading the book will make you say "THIS MOVIE FREAKIN' SUCKS!!!" after watching the movie for a second time. Satisfaction guaranteed.
August 23, 2017
Amazing! Absolutely incredible script, execution and characters. Each with their own highly developed traits. The film even digs deep into psychological themes such as primal tendencies, and even bullying and meditation! And the cartoony feel itself looks incredible as well! A+++ Movie for sure!