The Blind Side - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Blind Side Reviews

November 17, 2017
This is a movie of polar opposites. As much as we are directed to feel good for Michael, there is a striking amount of advertisements glorifying the entry to college and financial security as the ultimate goal. It never once settles on his happiness, but his achievements, therefore, it is a flawed but successful crowd-pleasing studio attempt.
½ November 4, 2017
While the politics of this are extensively offensive it's packaged as innocent entertainment, hiding its "some of my best friends are black" subtext in plain view. As bad as Reefer Madness was about marijuana, and a career low for Bullock.
October 29, 2017
I felt emotional radiation coming off screen from The Blind Side.
October 20, 2017
It is a good story told from the wrong side.
September 28, 2017
makes you have a laugh.
September 13, 2017
A true story that I enjoy watching there where funny moments that made me laugh
½ July 24, 2017
Overcoming some pacing errors and cliché moments, The Blind Side is an otherwise touching, inspiring and very moving experience.
June 27, 2017
A good movie, leaving you with a feel-good feeling. Showing the struggles of Quinton's character, from being poor and uneducated to receiving a football scholarship, gives you a proud feeling of joy and happiness for the cast.
June 25, 2017
An extraordinary true story, quite moving and touching. A good movie that shows that even some of the wealthiest persons have a good loving heart and the will to help people in need.
June 24, 2017
''You threat my son,you threat me''
An amazing story, based on true events. Such a great movie, don't know what else to say.Congratulations to Sandra Bullock for her Oscar,she absolutely deserved it with this amazing performance !!! Amazing job !!!
June 18, 2017
The Blind Side ameaça constantemente a deteriorar-se em um sentimentalismo barato mas nunca o faz, o roteiro baseado em um drama real de superação sai com o minimo de clichês possível, o elenco da o toque necessário para torna o drama um filme inesquecível.
June 10, 2017
Probably the best movie I have ever seen!
June 8, 2017
Emotionally fantastic. I couldn't stop watching it. Great film!
June 7, 2017
Of all the movies for Sandra to win an Oscar for... Don't get me wrong I love her [after all she's the heir to Meg Ryan's title as America's Sweetheart] but come on. Nothing about this film was Oscar quality.

That being said everyone does an excellent job!
½ May 31, 2017
Blindly sentimental and overly cheesy, The Blindside didn't make me feel anything except ambivalence.
May 23, 2017
Very great and realistic movie.
½ April 2, 2017
More like 3.75 stars. Sometimes it feels like a biographical drama with certain elements that was sentimentalized by Hollywood but overall this film has strong performances, pretty good drama, and it's still a film that I can watch a number of times.
March 26, 2017
A good sports movie about about football some sports movies are fun to see and this is one of theme!
½ March 18, 2017
What an inspirational and uplifting film! Sandra Bullock was average though.
March 10, 2017
The worst kind of film-making. The corny feeling of this movie drives me crazy. I hate it so much. Sandra Bullock is not a good dramatic actress. Please stop making these movies.