Kick-Ass - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kick-Ass Reviews

October 9, 2016
Bloody and violent, but still extremely entertaining.
September 25, 2016
I really enjoy this movie. An action film with a punch of comedy... Get it
September 14, 2016
A great adaptation of the source material makes for a very entertaining and violent ride. Begs the question, what would a superhero be like in real life? If you dig violent action and can handle a lot of profanity, this movie could be for you. Chloe Grace Moretz without question steals the show in this one.
September 4, 2016
If anything at all, there's efficient framework for every vibrant, impacting and submissive factor that comes along, and Kick-Ass delivers most of it right.
½ August 26, 2016
This film gets an extra star than kick ass 2 for me because it could have been better! the cinematography should have been top notch in my opinion. I'm nit picking because everybody was telling me how fantastic this film is and I was a bit disappointed.
August 25, 2016
I love this movie. Really, buy it. It's frickin' awesome!
August 22, 2016
Funny, witty, action-packed, and even emotional. One of the best dark comedies and superhero movies ever.
August 21, 2016
amazing... just amazing. this is my all time favourite movie. liked it better than deadpool because deadpool was awesome but totally goofy and ridiculous.
½ August 17, 2016
I actually really liked and enjoyed this movie. The original spin on superhero movies was fresh and new and the humor throughout was great. I really wasn't expecting to love this movie as much as i did and that should just go to show how good it really is.
August 10, 2016
Fun comic book underdog stuff
August 10, 2016
I wasn't disappointed at all with this film. It did everything it could've and included great humor and an even better soundtrack. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.
August 9, 2016
Kick-Ass traz um universo novo para os filmes de HQs,além do seu humor acido e sensacionalista trazendo uma sensacional adaptação da HQ para a tela.
August 9, 2016
Es una buena adaptación al comic pero se queda corto al lado de este, funcionó mucho la comedia pero no me encantó ya que la historia en sí es mucho más oscura.
August 1, 2016
mathew vauhn at his best
July 31, 2016
100821: Kick-Ass kicks ass!
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
After finally getting round to watching it I was surprised how good it was, Brilliantly violent action scenes with humour thrown in, Great story and cast, Kick Ass has just about everything you want in an action film that's not afraid to cross a few lines.
July 26, 2016
Kick ass is a really funny action comedy.
July 25, 2016
A Lot of funny moments and amazing stunt performances.
It's a cool example of how enjoyable people would feel about the movie.
It did have nicolas cage in the movie but wasn't bad in this one.
I Think Chloe Grace Mortez was a brilliant masterpiece.

Score: 10/10
July 23, 2016
Kick Ass is a movie that is different from others. Crude, rude, funny, and very violent, this superhero action comedy will have you laughing and crying at the same time. When superhero geek Dave decides he wants to become a superhero, he does, buys a costume off the internet, and gets to work. He gets brutally beat, ran over by cars, stabbed, hit, and shot though his way and all because of him, a kingpin group wants him dead. He comes along a daughter (Hit Girl) and a dad (Big Daddy) who decide to be on the same team, since they saved him. They go through their way fighting crime and becoming a internet sensation. This ultra violent superhero comedy is filled with bloody violence, laughs, crude humor, and more.
July 22, 2016
***
The movie has good action and some funny scenes, helped by Matthew Vaughn's undeniable flair and style, but Kick Ass fell flat for me at points. That being said, it's hugely enjoyable, with great performances from Nicolas Cage and the young Chloe Grace Moretz, as well as Mark Strong as the villain.