Kick-Ass - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kick-Ass Reviews

½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 9.1/10 - 4.3/5
December 31, 2016
BEASTLY movie with a great premise and cool story. the music in this movie is absolutely amazing. the action was awesome, there were so many memorable scenes. and hit-girl is one of my favorite characters ever. she is so funny and awesome (about 4 viewings)
December 29, 2016
What do you get when you take a frenetic action comedy, throw in some extreme violence and some very coarse language, add a big helping of some talented young actors and a wildly weird performance from Nicholas Cage, and whiz them all together in a giant cinematic food processor? You get the highly entertaining super hero spoof Kick Ass. Great fun...but NOT for the whole family. This movie has a hard R rating, which it most certainly deserves.
½ December 27, 2016
Bloody violent comic film. Recommended.
December 9, 2016
Such a kick-ass movie!
October 9, 2016
Bloody and violent, but still extremely entertaining.
September 25, 2016
I really enjoy this movie. An action film with a punch of comedy... Get it
September 14, 2016
A great adaptation of the source material makes for a very entertaining and violent ride. Begs the question, what would a superhero be like in real life? If you dig violent action and can handle a lot of profanity, this movie could be for you. Chloe Grace Moretz without question steals the show in this one.
September 4, 2016
If anything at all, there's efficient framework for every vibrant, impacting and submissive factor that comes along, and Kick-Ass delivers most of it right.
½ August 26, 2016
This film gets an extra star than kick ass 2 for me because it could have been better! the cinematography should have been top notch in my opinion. I'm nit picking because everybody was telling me how fantastic this film is and I was a bit disappointed.
August 25, 2016
I love this movie. Really, buy it. It's frickin' awesome!
August 22, 2016
Funny, witty, action-packed, and even emotional. One of the best dark comedies and superhero movies ever.
August 21, 2016
amazing... just amazing. this is my all time favourite movie. liked it better than deadpool because deadpool was awesome but totally goofy and ridiculous.
½ August 17, 2016
I actually really liked and enjoyed this movie. The original spin on superhero movies was fresh and new and the humor throughout was great. I really wasn't expecting to love this movie as much as i did and that should just go to show how good it really is.
August 10, 2016
Fun comic book underdog stuff
August 10, 2016
I wasn't disappointed at all with this film. It did everything it could've and included great humor and an even better soundtrack. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.
August 9, 2016
Kick-Ass traz um universo novo para os filmes de HQs,além do seu humor acido e sensacionalista trazendo uma sensacional adaptação da HQ para a tela.
August 9, 2016
Es una buena adaptación al comic pero se queda corto al lado de este, funcionó mucho la comedia pero no me encantó ya que la historia en sí es mucho más oscura.
August 1, 2016
mathew vauhn at his best
July 31, 2016
100821: Kick-Ass kicks ass!