A Perfect Man Reviews

• Apr 02, 2018

This movie was so disgusting that I couldn't get through it. Don't waste your time!

• Feb 11, 2018

This movie was predictable, so unoriginal. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen. Boring. Though it did portray what most men are truly like. Also, the mother should have slapped the lips off her son's face when he started using "F" bombs while talking to her.

• Sep 19, 2017

This movie was so drab...I thought it would never end. There was nothing of substance to keep me engaged and I often found my mind drifting to other things.

• Jun 20, 2016

the perfect couple or so they seem. when the role playing become more serious and an affair jeopardize a true relationship will time apart br the answer or just rise more questions.

• May 21, 2016

VERY sad movie - WHY do men cheat?? This was a movie with great acting and amazing chemistry but it was very, very sad. It is not one you would ever watch more than once.

• Jan 03, 2016

There is no perfect man. They're all dogsâ?¦ and think of only one thingâ?¦ always. Just like this movie. Sad and pathetic. Jeanne Tripplehorn is the only bright light in a depressing tale.

• Dec 26, 2015

this movie left a lot to be desired. The chemistry between tripplehorn and schreiber was decent, acting was mediocre. A little too cliche for me. this movie was shot in an awkward format so it didn't sit right on the 1080p. This is a rainy day, bored film at best.

• Dec 14, 2015

you really don't know what you've got till it's gone

you really don't know what you've got till it's gone

• Aug 26, 2015

A sweet romance. Jean tripplehorn and Live Screiber were both very good.

A sweet romance. Jean tripplehorn and Live Screiber were both very good.

• Feb 21, 2015

Review: This is a very simple movie, based in Amsterdam, about a man who has an affair with his work partners wife and blatantly gets caught out by his wife. After her birthday party, she decides to leaves her husband and the rest of the film is about how much they can't live apart. There wasn't that much to the film and I personally found it quite bland and dull. There are a couple of twists along the way, which were pretty predictable and the ending wasn't that amazing. It could have done with a few more interesting characters and some more substance but on the plus side, the acting was OK. It's basically your everyday story about the ups and downs of a relationship, which I got quite bored of after a while. I was hoping for something out of the norm to happen, which it doesn't, but I'm sure that the lovebirds out there will find it slightly entertaining. TV Movie! Round-Up: Liev Schreiber has certainly had a versatile career. From the action packed X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Salt to deep dramas like the Butler and comedies like Fading Gigolo, he's really covered different genres throughout his career, which started in 1994. At the age of 47, he's not showing any signs of slowing down but I doubt that this film will push him into the mainstream. Jeanne Tripplehorn's claim to fame was her role in The Firm but she hasn't really starred in any major since. I honestly think that Waterworld really destroyed her and Costner's career and there both trying there utmost to get back to were they were at the height of there careers. As for this movie, I was more interested in the dog than the couple, which I totally blame on the director because he didn't give the audience a chance to warm to the cast. Its short an sweet but not my cup of tea. Budget: $5million Worldwide Gross: N/A I recommend this movie to people who are into their romance/dramas about a couple who questions there love for each other after the man gets caught having an affair with his wife's best friend. 3/10