A Simple Favor Reviews

• 5d ago

The chemistry between Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively are impressive and fun, with a history of mystery, suspense and intrigue. I did not expect this excellent film by Paul Feig.

• May 27, 2019

Cute little twist and turn character piece.

Cute little twist and turn character piece.

• May 27, 2019

I wanted Emily to get away with everything.

I wanted Emily to get away with everything.

• May 12, 2019

I'm a fan. The twists and turns AMAZING. Had all of the allure that you'd expect from Paul Feig.

• May 12, 2019

This has become my favourite movie of all time!

This has become my favourite movie of all time!

• May 08, 2019

Anna and Blake shine in this movie. It is thrilling with twists and turns, but it lost a star for me because I didn't really like any of the main characters. I wouldn't watch it again, but it certainly wasn't a bad movie. A good choice if you are on a plane!

• May 02, 2019

It wasn’t the worst. Some lame plot devices to make it all tick but I didn’t mind it too much

• May 01, 2019

Fun movie with some good twists. Not perfect, but still a good watch.

Fun movie with some good twists. Not perfect, but still a good watch.

• Apr 30, 2019

Kendrick and Lively are the saviors for this movie. Without them, They take a mediocre script and transform it into humor and wit. Not even they could save it from the contrived, and frankly lazy, final scenes, though. The book won't be a Pulitzer Prize winner anytime soon, but at least it offered a decent ending.

• Apr 29, 2019

This movie blends mystery and comedy with great success. Anna Kendrick is delightful in her role as an awkward single mother, who is desperate to please. The quirky script keeps the audience of this thriller guessing whilst enjoying some laughs along the way.