Abduction Reviews

• Jul 12, 2019

Too BAD Such a LOW Rating of what I thought was a very GOOD MOVIE and it's Young Star.... SHAME on the Rest of you !!!

• May 07, 2019

Holy crap this is awful!

Holy crap this is awful!

• Apr 25, 2019

I didn't think it was that bad to be honest. I mean if they had cast some one other than Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins to carry this film I think it could have been 5 stars and had sequels. Now I do have some problems other than Taylor and Lily, the camera work is just terrible and the script could do with a little work. But I do genuinely believe there is amazing potential in story and some of this cast. Unfortunately the movie just feels like a dress rehearsal, if they just tweaked it a little it could have been excellent a real young Bourne series. Still had a lot of fun watching it

• Jan 20, 2019

The Country song at the end of the movie really tied this bucket of shit together

• Dec 19, 2018

The storyline for Abduction is shit. It's not silly or campy or deliciously over-the-top. It's mind numbingly awful. It rarely makes sense and seems to have been made for people who routinely don't pay attention or spend half the movie texting and visiting the snack bar. Singleton goes to great pains to draw a double line between the good and the bad- The whole movie is ugly. Perhaps the only way to approach Abduction that will not result in a 105-minute boredom-induced coma is to think of it as a comedy, preferably with a drinking game attached. Unless you are a fangirl of Taylor Lautner you must avoid this "thriller".

• Jan 01, 2018

This was a great movie! We loved it and it kept us in suspense!

This was a great movie! We loved it and it kept us in suspense!

• Sep 22, 2017

Five stars hands down! Critics stop hating in Jesus Christ name!

Five stars hands down! Critics stop hating in Jesus Christ name!

• Sep 06, 2017

Are these two high schoolers seriously about to have sex on this runaway train while gun-wielding murderers are after them?! Teenage hormones, I guess... This is one of the most unintentionally flippant and casual espionage thrillers ever. Who tricked theaters into showing this straight-to-DVD throwaway? Laughably serious, with an ungodly amount of zoom-ins on people's brooding faces, that shirtless werewolf actually found something as overwhelmingly stupid as Twilight to star in.

• May 12, 2017

This was a fairly interesting movie. It grabbed my attention from the very beginning due to the unusual lifestyle of Nathan Harper (Taylor Lautner). The undeniably awesome action scenes just made the film even better! The simple storyline made the plot very easy to understand, though it was not very well presented, performed or directed.

• Apr 14, 2017