Abominable Reviews

• 4h ago

Visually quite laudable but the story falls flat and somewhat repetitive. When you get in trouble and you don't know right from wrong: give a little bass-baritone hum.

• 10h ago

While watching this movie I've got what I call "the frozen effect". I really enjoyed it !

• 18h ago

Abominable (2019) A film which the best aspects are the visuals, China’s locations, the culture, I like the music, The music was composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams. To me the story did not hit the emotional heart like some other films I have seen. I feel like something was distant and missing from the characters to hit the emotional heart. I felt like the characters were not developed enough to get me emotionally invested where I should have felt invested. For me it was not as good as some of the other Dreamworks films that have been released.

• 1d ago

When we see this movie than we are engaged with this movie

When we see this movie than we are engaged with this movie

• 1d ago

Abominable was a movie that I had high hopes going into watching it. I was already a major fan of the How to Train your Dragon series and rather enjoyed the Kung Fu Panda series as well. I would like to say that this movie absolutely doesn't disappoint. It has everything a movie like this needs. Amazing setting, lovable characters, a big fluffy creature. Pair that with its amazing visuals and beautiful score and soundtrack, and you have a movie that will go down in my favorite animated movies. I really enjoyed every minute of it.

• 3d ago

Visually beautiful, fun characters and story, with a great accompanying sound track.

• 3d ago

A very fun and adorable ride for the whole family featuring some great music and a heartwarming plotline.

• 3d ago

A movie build expertly solely on cliches upon cliches is still a cliche movie. "Abominable" is incredibly predictable and does not even remotely try to hide it. Beautiful scenery and skillfully created characters and animations does not absolve it as much as the creators seemed to want it.

• mckell
    5d ago

i could watch this over and over

i could watch this over and over

• 5d ago

It was alright, but I prefer animated movies with more humor.

It was alright, but I prefer animated movies with more humor.