About Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

About Time Reviews

June 20, 2018
Very funny yet powerful film. This movie is a must see
June 20, 2018
The feel good, happy romantic About Time teaches us that even for a guy who can go back and forth in time, time is something precious and wonderful that you can't take as granted. This movie has wonderful characters that you can laugh with, you can cry with, you can feel good with and also delivers a simple message that time is precious, live every moment and seize the day.
½ June 19, 2018
I'm a sucker for movies like this. And it didn't disappoint. Great casting and precious dialogue. Brilliant and adorable story of love and family.
June 16, 2018
A sentimental tale about family and love. Much like Anton Yelchin in Like Crazy, Domhnall Gleeson's charm drives this move home. Bill Nighy is also brilliant here.
June 1, 2018
This is one of the few movies that can makes me cry from more than one feeling. It's, above all, a movie about family and how simple life can be.
May 27, 2018
The title of the movie is About Time. The genre of the movie is romance. It was interesting! Because of male main character and female character's love is looks good. The more I watched it, the more fluttered I was. I recommend it. Because it's story is excellent ????
May 21, 2018
The movie has a very profound meaning. That we should live the present moment fully without worrying about the future. That we should live as if everyday is the last day. Be kind, one last time. This is a very important message. Critics have failed to see this.
May 11, 2018
Absolutely awesome, heartwarming. Loved it.
May 10, 2018
One of my personal favorite movies ever. Very well done. Very emotional. Very good idea.
May 9, 2018
I cannot say that this movie is the better one. Actually, I think is pretty basic, but it makes you feel sad, happy and desperate. Even with a movie who develops a plot full of cliches, the emotions that cause in the viewer are a big point for the movie.
They start creating expectatives in the viewer, when I saw it, I was thinking "great, this movie is about time traveling". Sadly, at the end they put this ability in second term. What we can rescue from this movie is the message. They send an incredible moral about life and to make the viewer understand it, they show us how the characters´s life change through the years, happy and sad moments that almost everyone experience.
April 24, 2018
One of the greatest movies ever made!
April 7, 2018
Loved it. Not just a romance, deeper than a comedy. Tim is basically a red-headed Hugh Grant - awkward and sweet. RIchard Curtis is brilliant.
April 3, 2018
At a loss of words after watching it,changed my view on life.
April 3, 2018
Enjoyed it. Great soundtrack.
March 28, 2018
All time favourite movie
March 28, 2018
I simply love this movie.
½ March 16, 2018
Want to be happy? Makes you think about what is really important in life and perhaps look at a simple change in attitude you may have the remedy!
March 15, 2018
not many films still make you feel after the ending..
March 15, 2018
Watched this on my phone while sick. Just looking for a rom com to pass the time. This gave me so much more! This gave me something rare: Wanting to watch it again immediately after viewing it the first time.
½ March 11, 2018
Like Director Curtis Other Flicks, This Is A Slow, Methodical Love Story...But This One Is With Time Travel. So, If You're Not Into The Rubbishy Fairytale Romance, It Will Be A Struggle To Get Thru All 115mins.