About Time Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

Unbelievable movie, massively underrated

Unbelievable movie, massively underrated

• Sep 30, 2019

Both well timed comedically, and painstakingly realistic, About Time had me hooked from the beginning. Unlike most time travel movies, the characters seem relatable despite the constant changes. Only the audience, Tim, and his father, know what has happened or what can happen, yet the expected outcomes, good or bad, flow in and out seamlessly. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and maybe everything in between.

• Sep 29, 2019

About time was a glorious tale that made my heart sing "seize the day" I fell in love with all the characters, especially the male characters but especially Mcadams. From this day forward I vow to straighten up and fly right. I am a changed man, a special thanks to Domhnall Gleeson for showing me how to time travel like a true gentleman.

• Sep 22, 2019

Lovely film that’s funny, sad and with a big heart. Absolutely loved this film. Both leads are great and make the film. Highly enjoyable.

• Sep 22, 2019

best movie ever - beautiful message amazing shots great music great actors funny sad

• Sep 21, 2019

Poor Rachel McAdams is one again attached to a maudlin stinker, that is supposed to be about a nerdy yet lovable young man, who spends all his time trying to "get a girl". The screenplay is so tawdry is sounds like a made for TV movie. Bill Nighy is also wasted in this stinker of a film. Bill Nighy's character says he uses his special family gifts to read books. If only the lead character seemed interesting on his own, or his lady love, seemed more interesting than simply having an interest in Kate Moss. Then halfway through the film things become very serious, and the film becomes a different sort of film. The two parts don't seem to go together at all. I also hate the premise that the men are the only ones in this family that can time travel.

• Sep 21, 2019

Sweet, sweet, thought provoking, sentimental, but most of all, just sweet.

Sweet, sweet, thought provoking, sentimental, but most of all, just sweet.

• Sep 15, 2019

It's a very beautiful and sweet movie about time, small decisions and how they impact our relationships.

• Sep 15, 2019

I'm certain we all wish we could go back in time - to avoid saying the wrong thing, missing an opportunity, making a bad decision, and of course, to win the lottery - but in this movie we learn that it can also teach us to enjoy the simple moments in life. This is one of my top 3 movies (the other two are "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" and "Pride and Prejudice" - any version). All the characters are completely lovable, and at the end of the movie I felt like I wanted to go back and visit my new family again. And to choose to live each day with joy.