Ad Astra Reviews

• olweezer
    12m ago

Soo boring. The whole movie was the Star talking to himself! I could hardly wait Go it to be over.

• 56m ago

This film is a film of duality. It's a film that is both incredibly intriguing and thoughtful, yet rather boring and protracted. The visuals are both epic in scale yet oddly pedestrian. Brad Pitt is brilliant but almost cringe-worthy. I think I liked it, but I really, really, REALLY don't know.

• 3h ago

This was the most boring movie I have ever seen.

This was the most boring movie I have ever seen.

• CHERYL H
    3h ago

It was a very slow movie. Didn't like it much.

It was a very slow movie. Didn't like it much.

• 3h ago

This movie was hyped up by the trailers to be a beautiful space drama and has been said to be the next Interstellar This movie turns out to be about a middle aged man with daddy issues in space. While the cinematography is beautiful, the story is dreadfully boring and the acting leaves a lot to be desired. I would recommend not wasting the money and just wait for it to come out on Netflix.

• 3h ago

This is the only movie I almost walked out of. The story made 0 sense and there was so many unnecessary scenes that did nothing for the plot or character development or depth. All around probably the worst movie I've seen. Don't waste your money.

• Patrick W
    4h ago

It was liking watching people walk on the moon - "a very slow bounce in an empty void". I felt violated from being tricked into watching this.

• james V
    4h ago

Beautiful special effects but whole thing was just so contrived. There are so many great and positive messages from space exploration, it is so frustrating when they focus on something so dark and disappointing.

• 5h ago

beautiful performance by Brad Pitt. Beautiful scenes, but something was missing from the story. I wish that the story had been explained a little better. The story was a little unrealistic, but that was okay, since it was a science fiction. But overall I really recommend watching it.

• 6h ago

I actually enjoyed this movie. Reminded me of 2001. Very beautiful. It's downfall for me was the "action" scenes that felt wedge in at the last minute. Take those out and it would have been a good sci fi drama.