Ad Astra Reviews

• 7h ago

A: 3.5/5 E: 3.5/5 R: 7/10

A: 3.5/5 E: 3.5/5 R: 7/10

• 7h ago

It was okay. There’s worst movies out there getting high ratings.

It was okay. There’s worst movies out there getting high ratings.

• 13h ago

The best after interstellar. A masterpiece.

The best after interstellar. A masterpiece.

• 14h ago

Parecía que podría estar bién. Podría haber invertido estas dos horas en algo más productivo. Entiendo que está bien puntuada por los actores que aparecen y el importe gastado en la película. La historia pretende ser profunda, y se queda en la superficie. Si esperas acción, mira otra película. Si quieres ciencia ficción, lo mismo. Ni siquiera hay conflicto en la historia. Y el final, parece que se lo han sacado de la manga. No tiene ningún sentido como evoluciona un personaje, que por otra parte es totalmente plano.

• 20h ago

Super promising first few minutes that drag into a couple hours of us waiting for something exciting to finally occur...it never does. Someone else summed the entire movie up accurately when they described it as "Brad Pitt sulking in space".

• 1d ago

The ending was unsatisfying.

The ending was unsatisfying.

• 1d ago

The first half of this movie was fine, I was looking forward towards the end of the film. However, the exciting ending never came. It became slow towards the second half with a disappointing ending where the main character's dad (spoiler alert) commits suicide while he was trying to take him back home to Earth. Nothing really happens to make this movie worthwhile watching.

• 1d ago

If you were one day thinking to yourself: Man I wish there was a movie as slow and boring as "Gravity" but with killer monkeys, then is this the film for you. Ad Astra which tries to bring film noir to outer space falls on every level. The basis of the film is that Brad Pitt must face his father and bring him home from Neptune in order to save earth from cosmic solar flares. Sounds nonsensical? That's because it is. The film never fully explains how one relates to the other. Random characters are thrown in just to create cliche moments and lines like "their using me," "this is classified," and the classic "a captain goes down with his ship." This movie throws in moon pirates, killer monkeys, moon rovers that carry AAA, you know just in case. Plus can some one tell me the point of Liv Tyler's character other than being in slow motion flash backs and staring through windows? The film is a galactic mess.

• 1d ago

Like most space movies lagging most of the time. Graphics are great. Brad Pitt is emotionless which I guess he's supposed to be.

• 1d ago

A good dose of hard science fiction. Go into this movie with the mind set that this is going to be a journey of what it means to be human, with the back drop of a space Odyssey. With stunning visuals and a great cast, Ad Astra is a masterclass of the trials of humanity in space, with a realistic take