Aftermath Reviews

• Jan 31, 2018

was not the best apocalyptic movie I have ever seen and the ending was not all that original. I would definitely have to say that Edward Furlong again saved the day by being in this movie. Why does he make everything he is in so much better?

• Mar 08, 2016

Dull dull dull... I couldn't even watch it to the end.

Dull dull dull... I couldn't even watch it to the end.

• Jun 12, 2015

There was absolutely nothing that I could care about, or even like, in this film. One of the most boring movies I have seen in a while.

• Mar 08, 2015

There is just no point whatsoever to this movie. The characters are bland and there is practically no character development. Also, since it is made clear quite early that all character are suffering from severe radiation poisoning and are not going to survive very long no matter what happens, one can hardly care whether anyone survives any given incident; and on the other hand, there is no discussion about the fact that they are all dying and what they should do in the situation - it is mentioned for a moment, and then forgotten. All in all, you end up watching a bunch of poorly developed and barely believable characters sit around doing nothing interesting for an hour and a half.

• Dec 26, 2014

Depressing as hell but I enjoyed it.

Depressing as hell but I enjoyed it.

• Nov 27, 2014

Slightly tedious film about a group of people gathered together as a result of a nuclear fallout

• Nov 20, 2014

An entirely downbeat story of survival in the immediate aftermath of a nuclear war. For a low-budget film it is pretty well made though.

• Nov 08, 2014

Mind numbingly boring

Mind numbingly boring

• Nov 07, 2014

This jingoistic little nugget of garbage was apparently ghost written by the NRA. Royo and Furlong do their best as Bubbles and a castrated hick version of John Connor. If you liked The Wire and T2 expect a childish mash-up of poorly directed overly stylized, clutch your rifle, nimby propaganda. Apart from casting Royo as a token black guy Aftermath is a casually racist xenophobic tale of what would happen if the USA didn't stand up for freedom. Highly recommended if you like watching bad movies and reviewing them instead of doing something productive.

• Sep 20, 2014

Way too slow with very poor dialogue with an ending which no one saw coming because it was very random or no one was paying attention. But the idea of the nuclear attack is nothing new, but it's the most interesting part of the movie.