Alexander Reviews

• Mar 14, 2019

One of my students saw this ten times or more. It changed her life and she now studies Ancient History. And she is still enraged about the critics. So this epic really works.

• Jan 07, 2019

This is a movie that never gets old to me, so i was surprised of all the criticism.

• Nov 06, 2018

I actually loved this film, and especially Colin Farell. happy to watch using boxxy software

• Sep 28, 2018

One of the greatest movies of all time nuts that critics gave 16%

One of the greatest movies of all time nuts that critics gave 16%

• Aug 29, 2018

I like this movie don't know why people don't!?

I like this movie don't know why people don't!?

• Aug 16, 2018

Much to long and boring in many parts.

Much to long and boring in many parts.

• Aug 12, 2018

Total straight washing.

Total straight washing.

• Jun 08, 2018

Boy was this painful. Colin Farrell and Oliver Stone team up to make this magnus opus on Alexander which badly misfires. Watch this to see how not to make a big budget film.

• Jan 31, 2018

An absolutely terrible movie! Beyond cheesy acting and just bad in general. LOUSY.

• Jan 24, 2018

I dont know why so many people hate this movie. I love it.

I dont know why so many people hate this movie. I love it.