Strike! Reviews

• May 06, 2019

If you've never been a teen girl or if you find it impossible to empathize with the experience of a teenage girl then you definitely won't like this movie. Pretty much if you don't like teen films you won't like this movie. It's cute and fun. It's about a group of girls in an all girls school coming into their own, faced with a challenge, who band together to stop what they believe would be a disaster and the end of their all-girl education. The characters are fun and it's set in the 60s so if nothing else, you can appreciate the costume choices.

• Apr 02, 2015

I thought this was fun and funny. It had a message about feminism that is still very relevant. It is also fun to see early performances from some of my favorite actors.

• Nov 12, 2014

• Mar 23, 2014

This is hilarious but the one thing that bothers me is I understand the girls' intention but holy shit they get evil! Tthey poisoned the boys twice in this! I especially enjoy Merritt Weever as Momo she is great

• Jul 23, 2013

Camaraderies, mayhem, raucousness - It's all you ever come to love about 90s teen comedies, this one set in the 60s. Highly entertaining and featured some now-famous faces on their early days. Never imagined I would find Vincent Kartheiser (Mad Men's Pete) charming and handsome to boot. Fans of Clueless and Mallory Towers books will dig this :)

• Jul 18, 2013

one of my favourite movies of all time :)

one of my favourite movies of all time :)

• Jun 02, 2013

In Australia this is known as The Hairy Bird. It's 1963, and Ondine has just been shipped out to Miss Godard's School for girls after getting caught with her boyfriend. Facing the prospect of a year-long 'prison' sentence with a bunch of uptight, brown-nosing goody-two-shoes, she falls in with the perfect group of private school-girl outcasts - trouble-making Verena, brainy Momo, boy-mad Tinka and food obsessed Tweety. One night they overhear a heated argument between their Headmistress, and the school's board of Trustees. Miss Godard's is going coed! Could this be the answer to their dreams? At first they think so, but then they start to think about the implications.... stars Kirsten Dunst, Rachael Leigh Cook, Lynn Redgrave, Vincent Kartheiser, Gaby Hoffmann, Monica keena, Merrit Wever, Hather Matarazzo and Tom Guiry. directed by Sarah Kernochan.

• Mar 25, 2013

You've got to have a sick sense of humour to enjoy this movie because its absolutely hilarious lol

• Mar 23, 2013

A fun, entertaining chick-flick with a surprising amount of depth that offers an interesting perspective of womens' rights in the 1960s.

• Feb 26, 2013

I really liked it, can't believe I never saw it before!!

I really liked it, can't believe I never saw it before!!