American Reunion Reviews

• Aug 01, 2020

Kinda forget but I remember laughing 3.3

Kinda forget but I remember laughing 3.3

• Jul 30, 2020

A good way to sorta rap up the series. Hope there's more tho!! Super cute.

A good way to sorta rap up the series. Hope there's more tho!! Super cute.

• Jul 25, 2020

"Let's do this again every year," as if Universal hadn't been doing exactly that for over a decade by this point.

• Jun 18, 2020

A well done slice of the pie that felt like a perfect conclusion to the series.

A well done slice of the pie that felt like a perfect conclusion to the series.

• Jun 09, 2020

A Treat of Emotions,full of heart,nostalgic Fun.Literally it was Joy-full and The best slice of Pie in years it was a Delight!Each and every scene was surprising and full of Awesomeness,the music and soundtracks were phenomenal literally at the end at school and at credits the songs were boosting the emotions it was amazing specially the theme song "Laid".the story-line was amazing with great Up's and down's,the acting was iconic literally every character returning moment were Masterpiece and full of Overwhelming Joy,nice addition to AJ and Kara there were Fun the situations this time too was literally awkwardly awesome specially the Kara's car and home scene,every moment Stifler is on screen automatically there was a smile with Laugh to come he was the most awesome and hilarious character ever,the Jim's dad and his party scene it was never seen before Fun he was surprisingly amazing,Every Couple at last was great with the similar end like original it was awesome,the last Reunion scene at school it was pure nostalgia it was emotionally great every character returning one by one with the surprise Finch's mom doing with stifler and MILF guys back together and the scene cuts with All 5 being together it was literally a treat than the ending credits with the songs and Old photos it was literally the most amazing thing ever Experienced,whole movie was Boosting of emotions with sweet smile through-out the movie it was Fun,entertaining and the most amazing reunion and movie!A Masterpiece!

• May 17, 2020

Its fun to finally see all the original cast mates back together. This is not a bad movie and is just as good as any of the other sequels. I wouldn't mind seeing another Pie movie.

• May 16, 2020

This movie made up for the mess that was American Wedding. Fun, nostalgic and definitely has heart. No issues with this sequel.

• May 03, 2020

I've watched this movie several times and it's still brilliant. Pure nostalgia and fun.

• Apr 21, 2020

Good fun nostalgic time at the movies. The last time I watched an American pie movie was last week and that one sucked and after an eternity later this movie was so refreshing and reminded me about what I liked so much about the first 2 movies. Everybody you loved from the first 2 movies are back and still the same but with slight improvements. This is the perfect sequel that I wanted and a perfect ending to the american pie franchise.

• Feb 13, 2020

I think this movie show important information for adult.

I think this movie show important information for adult.