American Reunion Reviews

• Jul 06, 2019

3.5/5. The best since the original.

3.5/5. The best since the original.

• Apr 15, 2019

Amazing. And even tho stifler is a dumbass he still is one hell of a great friend.

• Apr 01, 2019

5 stars for Lyle Workman's soundtrack;)

5 stars for Lyle Workman's soundtrack;)

• Jan 28, 2019

its not as funny as the original...but has heart

its not as funny as the original...but has heart

• Jan 18, 2019

same cast and same sill gags as the reunite at a high school party

same cast and same sill gags as the reunite at a high school party

• Dec 27, 2018

It's not bad and it's nice to see the old characters. Not quite as entertaining as the first 3 films though. Worth a watch.

• Nov 30, 2018

Still funny as the previous films, although some jokes are just playing cruel

Still funny as the previous films, although some jokes are just playing cruel

• Nov 04, 2018

Very funny and a nice welcome back to an iconic comedy franchise. I sincerely hope there's more to come.

• Nov 02, 2018

Great comback of the franchise, they really captured the aged characters well while keeping all the original comedy that made this movie great (along with all original characters making an appearance). I really hope there would be another one but I'd probably be reaching. This movie has been a great nostalgic but also heartwarming comedy that I've longed for since the 90's.

• Nov 01, 2018

Quasi a pari merito col terzo, il quarto è il più malinconico ma anche molto bello e i personaggi sanno ancora fare sognare un ragazzo come me. Divertente, godibile, ottimo per passare 2 orette tranquille e rivedere uno storico gruppo di amici. Mi è piaciuto.