Art of Revenge - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Art of Revenge Reviews

January 10, 2011
An okay film, with a fine leading lady, but a terrible leading man. Stephan Jenkins, who plays the husband, is a truly bad actor. Joyce Hyser, on the other hand, is the movie's saving grace. She's the best actor of the bunch.

"Art of Revenge" is a fair movie, but it's a big tease. It offers up all manner of sexual situations but never goes through with it. Like watching a Skin Flick on Cinemax, but with all the "naughty bits" edited out.

The film, as a whole, is a bit unfocused and the ending, and much of the third act, is really a big mess. There's a twist ending, of course, since every movie nowadays finds it necessary to have a twist ending.
June 13, 2009
I bought this movie on Amazon because I am a huge Third Eye Blind fan and love Stephan Jenkins, but this movie made me almost hate him! The acting was horrible all around! It's one of those movies you laugh at because it's so bad or the kind where you just stop the movie in the first 20 minutes. While it did have eye candy (Stephan Jenkins) it lacked a good story line. I would only recommend this movie if you are stickly watching for Stephan Jenkins, but only watch it on mute with the help of fast forward on your remote.
September 17, 2007
wow...wholesome entertainment
½ August 28, 2006
Better than I was expecting it to be, but there are numerous times the plot doesn't make sense. i wasn't bored though, and that's saying something. The casting of a clearly gay man in the lead straight romantic role was not a good move, but the two female leads do well.