Avenger Reviews

• Jul 10, 2019

It's a good and satisfying film, drawn from the talented pen of Frederick Forsyth, one of my favourite writers.

• May 13, 2014

Sam Elliott (Dexter) in this hard hitting made for TV action flick, serves up some stiff justice the hard way. I didn't expect the movie to be all that great and was pleasantly surprised with the performance. Dexter is a man haunted by injustices in the past and he is now on a hard nose mission to right the wrongs of society. Be warned, there are some pretty graphic scenes in this movie, so proceed with caution if senseless mass murder might disturb you. The beginning doesn't hold back any punches in an emotional appeal to trigger an urge for redemption from the audience. I have to give this movie 3 stars, because it was good, and I liked it.

• May 13, 2014

Didn't like the beginning but it got better all the time. Loved Sam Elliott.

Didn't like the beginning but it got better all the time. Loved Sam Elliott.

• May 13, 2014

Average TV movie but with the ever reliable Elliott it seemed better than it probaby was.

• May 13, 2014

Basic action. Unrealistic and easy to watch. Hints of critisism towards the US government.

Great movie to sleep through

Great movie to sleep through

• May 13, 2014

I've watched this a few times now, and finally also read the book. while the film should have kept more of the details and background from the book, it's still enjoyable and gets the point across. Sam Elliott shows he can still do action films as well.

• Jul 13, 2012

When I received this, I didn't remember adding it to my queue... and now I'm pretty sure that if I did, I must have been temporarily insane. This was terrible. I couldn't even finish watching it.

• Oct 22, 2011

Good movie and a veeery good looking Elliot.

Good movie and a veeery good looking Elliot.

• Nov 21, 2009

Not sure how I missed seeing this Sam Elliott film a couple of years ago. Predictable vendetta flick.