Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

Muy buena y entretenida se desenlasa en un bjen buen final

Muy buena y entretenida se desenlasa en un bjen buen final

• Sep 11, 2019

Only one hing about SS Rajamouli's ''Baahubali: The Conclusion" can be called bad call- it made us wait for the whole one year. The full year passed with the 'Why Katappa killed Baahubali' jokes. But when the film dazzled in the theatre, the whole theatre felt like the majestic palace of Mahishmathi and I, for myself, felt like a piece of the crown, witnessing the grandeur and the joyous spectacle on the screens. Prabhas originally lifts off the screens this time, with a more solid performance as, this time, Amarendra Baahubali in the major half of the film. The characters, already fleshed out, have become more exciting. And the story, more outstanding. This film is easily Rajamouli's victory of vision. Despite a low on logic war scene which made me sorely miss the first Baahubali movie, the film lives up to the originality of the sequel, even when it doesn't equalize. This is a surely unmissable film. Go watch.

• Sep 03, 2019

Excellent movie wonderful..

Excellent movie wonderful..

• Aug 25, 2019

It could be better. The story was good but it reminds me it's a Tamil movie I meant action scene was soo poor.

• May 09, 2019

Although Bahubali 2: The conclusion is an engaging watch, it did lack a sense of reality in its action sequences. Some of the shots in the film was clearly miserable.. like the one in which the soldiers are catapulted into the fort.. Come on guys! Despite these flaws, the film had a grippy plotline and beautiful cinematography. Rajmouile's direction was average. Background music score was pretty good.

• May 03, 2019

The Conclusion is mostly satisfying in terms of visual grandeur and acting. But the generic nature of the earlier portions, though entertaining, test your patience to witness why Kattappa did it. It also ends up predictable when it follows the Hamlet, The Lion King style narrative. Yet, Rajamouli's imagination pulls you in till the end!

• Apr 24, 2019

It,s a extraordinary movie, action scenes are very powerful and the storyline is good

• Apr 14, 2019

Whether an Indian or not.. It's a must watch by each and every human being!! ï¿ 1/2~ï¿ 1/2~

• Apr 07, 2019

Lovely visuals and effects. A great prequel and clears the confusing ending of the first movie. Loved it.

• Apr 02, 2019