Baby Driver - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baby Driver Reviews

½ November 9, 2018
Boring. It feels cheesy, but not in a good way. The soundtrack isn't that good either.
½ November 6, 2018
This film was solid.
November 6, 2018
One of the greatest movie ever put on screen. Edgar wright is a pure Legend! Yes it is cookie cutter but the style is awesome and the ending is so unpredictable
November 4, 2018
"Baby Driver" foi um sucesso basicamente devido ao enorme talento de Edgar Wright e de Ansel Elgort.
October 30, 2018
Love this film the music works so well with the filmography
October 29, 2018
A delight from beginning to end that showcases the power in soundtrack and editing unlike anything I've seen before it.
October 27, 2018
Good movie, very entertaining and lots of action !
October 27, 2018
Edgar Wright's action thriller is the ultimate summer blockbuster and quite possibly the best movie of 2017 for its originality and sheer creativity. Baby Driver is an exhilarating thrill ride with an infectious soundtrack and strong performances that refine its stereotypes into a groundbreaking piece of filmmaking.
October 25, 2018
A thrill ride from start to finish with the perfect soundtrack to keep things up to speed.
½ October 23, 2018
Smart, Stylish, Fast-Paced, Violent and It's f***in Awesome BABY!!
October 23, 2018
Well, it's a bit hollywoodesque, but it's so obviously a good movie, it deserves every bit of praise it has acclaimed, the visual storytelling is amazing, the story is so compelling and interesting that you can't stop watching. the chemistry between the actors and actresses is great they truly spark with love. The characters play off of each other in such a great way. The 3rd act is full of surprises I could have predicted but didn't see coming, just like they should be. Kevin spacey was good (not as a person in real life), Jon Hamm did an amazing job portraying the madly in love manly man and the perfect choice for Baby was Ansel Egort, I couldn't imagine anybody else in the role, he was amazing. This movie was yet another EdgarWrights masterpieces. Also - BATS!
October 22, 2018
Phenomenal movie. the soundtrack to this movie was extremely well curated, and Ansel Elgort suited the character perfectly. Definitely one of my favorite movies to come out in the past few years!
October 22, 2018
The movie was good for most part with the story, character development and action sequences, but the final act was just horrible. It derailed the whole film
October 21, 2018
It's an action musical! Awesome music and action scenes perfectly synched to make an amazing movie!
October 18, 2018
Everything an action movie should be!
October 12, 2018
Grabs the audience and holds them through the entire film.
½ October 11, 2018
Absolutely fantastic all around. Cast, soundtrack, story, camera work. all of it was incredibly done
October 6, 2018
An entertaining, stylish, fast-paced action drama and probably Edgar Wright's best film to date. The soundtrack is also fantastic and so is the technical scale of this movie.
October 5, 2018
A by the numbers heist film made spectacular by its sound design and directorial efforts.
½ October 5, 2018
This movie was terrible. I've seen Kevin Spacey act and now I've seek Kevin Spacey pretend to be a bad actor, presumably because he knew how terrible this movie was. Jamie Foxx bounces back and forth between style and stupid, while Jon Hamm puts forth one good scene near the beginning of the movie before appearing out of place throughout the rest. The female cast serve only one purpose, to cause tension or motivation and do not act like believable people. The worst scenes that were the hardest to watch... the intro car chase to the music, his follow up coffee store walk/dance to the music, the breakdown of the heists, the explanation of any character backstory, every interaction between baby and debra, Batz being angry, the gun purchase pitch, oh man ok I have to just stop I'm naming off every scene. To fix this movie it should have been written with the characters acting like they look on the movie poster. Instead they must have watched this and thought "oh crap no one is going to see this movie unless we make these characters actually look cool in this poster because we messed it up bad in the actual movie". I seriously would not recommend anyone watch this unless you just like watching terrible movies to make fun of them. Otherwise you have wasted your time.