Battle: Los Angeles Reviews

• 4d ago

I really loved this movie. I don't see why IMDb rating at the time of this writing is 5.7 - Should be a 7.5 or higher - I would rate this as a 10.. this is one of my favorites. I really want sequels to this - high production sequels not cheep spin off sequels.

• Jan 07, 2021

I knew there was a reason I never revisited this since it came out. It's not that it's a bad movie at all, it's just forgettable and average. It feels like one of a million faceless first person shooter video games. It's as if someone took the recipes for a war film, and an alien invasion film, just threw them together, and forgot to add any seasoning. Capital MEH.

• Jan 03, 2021

You need action, you get in it.

You need action, you get in it.

• Dec 17, 2020

I've always loved sci-fi. this movie appealed to that interest.

I've always loved sci-fi. this movie appealed to that interest.

• Dec 14, 2020

I will never for the life of me understand why people don't like this film. Battle: Los Angeles - with its creativity, plot, and special effects - is one of the best films I've ever seen.

• Dec 09, 2020

If like a true action film with good choreography this is a movie to watch. It shows the crappy side of war.

• Dec 02, 2020

A by-product of it's era where shaky cams and extreme close ups were trend of it's time. Once you get acclimated to the dreadful cinematography, you're rewarded with some rather intense action and kinetic pacing through an admittingly clichéd and overextended thrill-ride.

• Nov 28, 2020

No. I couldn't even make it past the overly melodramatic prologue to the action. Whatever talent that this film has, it squanders it trying to be something that its not. Stay in your lane and do action without context.

• Nov 13, 2020

With all of the explosions, and all of the gun battles, and all of the military and alien hardware, at its core this movie is BORING. This movie could have been about any urban warfare setting and nothing would be different. The alien angle, the reason for the invasion, how the enemy is ultimately destroyed is all from the mind of a very unimaginative and derivative person. What a waste of film.

• Nov 09, 2020

WARNING! Shaky camera movie. If you want to get sea sick try watching this movie. I'm 70. Maybe young people don't get vertigo. A shame, it seemed like it might be a good movie.