Battle of the Year - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Battle of the Year Reviews

March 21, 2016
Better than I thought it would be. Still was missing something.
February 12, 2016
I Love This Movie Because It Teaches You The Importance Of Teamwork.
½ February 2, 2016
Where the hell they found people willing to spent their money to make such a unbelievably rubbish movie??? Credit goes to all the dancers (who can really dance), are all amazing B boy.
What the hell is Chris Brown doing in this movie?
November 1, 2015
Breakdancing is awesome, but this movie is awful. A poor attempt to make kid dancers bond through their passions despite superfluous "street rivalries," Battle of the Year is just tapping into the market and making money from it just like the Step Up series.
½ October 22, 2015
You Got Served is better.
October 4, 2015
Cliche ridden, uninspired and at times unintentionally hilarious. Battle of the year is a dance flick with little dance and serves as just an advert for a dance tournament I never heard of and documentary I never watched (the director of the doc made this movie). Also the line; "We became a family" made me burst.
July 5, 2015
It a really cool dance movie
May 24, 2015
Loved the Dancing! Chris a Brown was fun to watch and Josh Holloway was a great lead to coach this group of B Boys to make this a cool 3D movie.
May 8, 2015
Great leadership message!!!
March 18, 2015
The movie was nothing special, but it was great to see Josh Holloway... Still, I prefer him much more as Sawyer in LOST...;)
February 23, 2015
11/15/2014: It was ok. Pretty similar storyline to many other dance movies. Some good dancing and some good actors. Chris Brown is not one of them.
½ February 17, 2015
The Citizen Kane of cliche
January 30, 2015
Not that bad, but not the best dance battle movie that I have seen.
December 30, 2014
Good movie it gets four and a half stars until l figure out why I should give it five
½ December 11, 2014
Wow, they can dance, its not a sport, but they can dance.
November 3, 2014
La historia es irrelevante, como era de esperar. Pero los bailes son espectaculares, aunque el breakdance no sea santo de mi devoción
½ November 1, 2014
It's as good as any other dance movies.
½ September 28, 2014
even the music choice sucked
September 6, 2014
This movie sucks horribly. Josh Holloway what are you doing in this piece of crap with the awful Chris Brown.
½ August 18, 2014
You need to dance as a team... So during the dance performances we will only highlight: 'Casper' and Anis (Screw the people you want to see actually dance...Steve Terada) can't tell who they are? Don't worry they will be the only people wearing different clothing. With a sub plot only involving: Chris Brown and 'Do-Knock'. Plus Josh Peck showing his unseen "Red Dawn" acting. This movie is ultimately setting up a who's who finale with all the non-jabberwockeez ABDC members + Chris Brown and a plausible Josh Peck showing some moves build up to a literal GO F Yourself performance. What world do I have to live in to see Chris Brown actually participate in a Dance Finale battle? Oh maybe he will make it back in time? Let's keep watching.... *spoiler* / *Time Saver* he doesn't and Peck does nothing.