Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries Reviews

• Dec 22, 2020

This is wrong webpage for The Plan movie.

This is wrong webpage for The Plan movie.

• May 18, 2020

Battle Star Gallactica is one of the best shows to have come out. Miss it so much. I haven't seen anything like it since.

• May 29, 2019

Possibly the best sci-fi made so far. Has the darkness of The Walking Dead, the drama of Dexter, and the intrigue of The West Wing

• May 14, 2019

its a naval war drama in space with sexy robots aka the best show ever

its a naval war drama in space with sexy robots aka the best show ever

• Feb 20, 2019

Really good, well written, compelling characters, excellent action and intrigue. Watch it

• Jan 20, 2019

Freaking awesome miniseries - its not the original Battlestar from the 70's TV series. Its a war movie through and through - all the concepts touched are done very very well.

• Aug 11, 2018

As opening for the full series this packs a lot of story and action in a well-produced punch.

• Jul 25, 2018

one of my all time favorite syfy tv shows.... super sad it had to end but super happy how well it was put together

• Jul 18, 2018

Basic dialog with every cliche from what amounts to soap operas. Standard stuff. The actors and actresses are capable without being exceptional in any way. The level of dialog is : "Your not a man unless you fly a Viper" - really?

• Apr 26, 2018

Best TV Show ever. What makes it so good is that it isnt a Sience Fiction tale, it is a tale about people. I was kinda disapointed by the ending but what can you do...