Because of Winn-Dixie Reviews

• Aug 20, 2019

Wonderful family movie.

Wonderful family movie.

• Mar 20, 2019

Preacher(Jeff Daniels) and his daughter, Opal (Anna Sophia Robb) move into a mobile home of a small town. During her grocery shopping she would then befriend a stray dog naming it after a grocery store.

• Jan 23, 2019

Great family movie. A very pleasant surprise.

Great family movie. A very pleasant surprise.

• Nov 02, 2018

This movie made up my childhood, and I'm glad it at least tried staying true to the book.

• Jun 09, 2016

Girl adopts a dog from the supermarket in this tolerable family drama.

Girl adopts a dog from the supermarket in this tolerable family drama.

• Sep 17, 2015

This is such a heartwarming story that kind of reminds me of "Annie" The story centers around Opal (Annasofia Robb) who is the daughter of the town's preacher (Jeff Daniels). Opal feels that she has nobody to talk to in the new town, especially because her mom left. One day, she meets Winn-Dixie, a dog she named after tuff supermarket where they met. Soon, Opal and her father own the dog. Opal and Winn-Dixie soon gain many friends and start bringing the town back together.

• Sep 01, 2015

I haven't seen this since it came out on DVD. I can't remember much about it, so it must not have been that wonderful.

• Aug 10, 2015

A throwback type fable with just enough heart to warrant a watch.

A throwback type fable with just enough heart to warrant a watch.

• Aug 10, 2015