Bee Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bee Movie Reviews

January 21, 2017
THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING
January 15, 2017
I absolutely love this movie.
January 15, 2017
Even if the premise is extremely odd, and the bee wants to fuck a human...it's still a decent animated movie with some funny jokes.
January 5, 2017
Greatest movie of all time and it's really not even close
January 4, 2017
Jerry Seinfeld amazing he showed so much raw emotion 11/10 would meme agin
January 2, 2017
Best movie ever. It saved my marriage because we tried to live as Vanessa and Barry. They had a great balance between work and play ;-)
½ December 29, 2016
An OK film, especially for the message of the environmental need for bees, but it is a bit awkward in the relationship between the bee and the female human and the animation is so-so. I saw this in a dubbed version with my kids and I guess it might be a bit better with the original voice cast, but probably not much...
December 25, 2016
Easily the best thing that has ever existed.
December 13, 2016
the greatest anime movie of all time
December 5, 2016
A dank movie the whole family should see!
December 1, 2016
Bee Movie is utterly amazing. It's like a sequel to a movie no one has ever seen, but maybe someday we can get the prequel it deserves in "A-Movie." Why is it so great though?

Jerry Seinfeld, first of all.

When you have a comedic genius like that working on your film, how can it not be a true work of art? On top of that, he lends his iconic voice to the main character, Barry B. Benson.

Secondly, the puns. You could argue this is a result of Seinfeld, but I say it's because of the subject matter. Either way, the puns just keep rolling throughout the film. My personal favorite has to be the quip Barry makes about getting a perfect report card; straight B's.

Finally, the plot. I was not expecting such a deep plot from a movie about bees, but it actually turns into a case of civil rights as the bees discover that humans use them for their products, and the humans discover that the bees are actually sentient. Leave it to Seinfeld to take what should be the mundane and warp it into something far more interesting and introspective. I would recommend this movie to most anyone, except the staunchest of pun-haters.
December 1, 2016
This is as close to a perfect movie as possible. The love story between the bee and woman is executed in a "bee"-lieveable and perfect way. The action is shot expertly and I really bought Barry's motivations. I challenge you to find a better animated film than this. Also, Batman and Superman aren't in it, which is a big plus.
December 1, 2016
It's a movie based off of an observational comedian's film pitch. Obviously it shows because I only imagined how this movie was made.
November 20, 2016
According to all known laws of aviation, etc.
November 16, 2016
Beeautiful movie. Very under-rated.
½ November 16, 2016
Some moments are really funny, but overall the movie can't be considered as one of the good movies for kids
November 14, 2016
Clever, witty, and well put. If we don't help build the bee population, agriculture could be devastated.
October 18, 2016
its better than pride+prejudice+zombies
October 16, 2016
The point of this movie wasn't to win awards, it was to teach children to respect bees because they play an important role in society. My only issue was the plot, like why couldn't they have something else happen to the honey, instead of suing the human race and the puns were almost as bad as the ones in batman and robin! Let me just say that the bee and Human relationship wasn't cute, it was creepy but it got the message out, we should be treating bees with more respect.
½ October 13, 2016
I remember when I saw Bee Movie in the theaters when I was a toddler. And I absolutely adored every single aspect of the film from front to finish. But when I recently watched it again after all these years, I realized that the movie was not as magnificent as I deemed it to be. However, like all movies, does not go without its moments. On the upside, it does create an enormous amount of belly laughs.