Believer Reviews

• Jan 06, 2019

?A music documentary with a purpose. I never realised how active Dan was in LGBTQ rights, and this really struck a chord because LGBTQ is probably the first social justice issue I got really passionate about. Really interesting examination of Mormonism, and I laud Dan's understanding, community-oriented approach. Really restores faith in humanity. Definitely one to show to people who think Imagine Dragons is just selling out to pop drivel (spoiler: Dan talks about 'Thunder'!). Also, look out for the Love Loud Fest because he's making that an annual thing!

• Dec 19, 2018

Awful. An egotistical ode to a musician’s self-congratulatory right doing. Talk about taking a stand that would have been relevant twenty years ago, costs you nothing and makes no impact. Sit down.

• Nov 25, 2018

• Jul 15, 2018

Excelent documentary with the purpose of changing the opinion of the latter days saints church (mormons) about the lgbt lifestyle. The documentary also aims to publicize the high suicide rate among the LGBT youth community in Utah and the ways in which Dan and Tyler, along with other organizations and foundations, are fighting the battle against lgbt youth suicide.

• Jul 04, 2018

Dan gives way too much respect to the cult of mormonism. He fails to mention the many other ways the the cult causes tremendous suffering to it members. Nothing but a virtual signalling white night pop star.

• Jul 01, 2018

I just say very good. I don't have any word that I want to write

I just say very good. I don't have any word that I want to write

• Jun 29, 2018

Thoroughly engaging account of a rock star's effort to reconcile his firm religious faith with his equally strong conviction that official doctrine of his Morman Church is unjustly anti-LGBTQ.

• Jun 28, 2018

Great doc about Imagine Dragons singer taking on the Mormon church's gay youth suicide epidemic. Many of the testimonials made me cry.

• Jun 28, 2018

Believer tells a truth that needs to be heard and proves that religion can and will be tolerant of all kind of loves, even though they tend to be a few hundrer years late. And better late than never.

• Jun 27, 2018

As a believer of the LDS Church, this was heart-wrenching but beautiful.

As a believer of the LDS Church, this was heart-wrenching but beautiful.