Beverly Hills Cop III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beverly Hills Cop III Reviews

½ April 7, 2018
Honestly, the general idea this series is becoming a sellout is pretty founded with this release but at least it brings a new idea to the table. My only real complaints whilst viewing are that it got a bit stale with a few of the ideas. But that is the magic of this franchise; it only gets stale by the third movie but only a little bit. The movie is still very entertaining and has a very undeserved hatred among critics.
½ February 10, 2018
Complete waste of time and money. So asinine.
February 2, 2018
This is an awful return for Axel Foley. Very difficult to watch at times. This humorless action movie is a dreary affair and very poorly directed one.
January 22, 2018
George Lucas has a cameo. That's about all this mirthless sequel offers. Other than profantiy, it's difficult to even ascertain why this has an R rating.
August 13, 2017
Terrible third installment in the Beverly hills cop trilogy or something, I hope they don't make another one of these movies.
January 10, 2017
The first movie is better than this
½ December 6, 2016
Unfunny. Music is terrible. Eddie Murphy wasn't even trying. Action is mediocre at best. Worst Action-Comedy i've ever seen.
November 21, 2016
the downward spiral of eddie murphy's career started here
½ October 14, 2016
Very bland and kinda too safe
August 31, 2016
If you were looking for a comedy give it 4 stars. If you were looking for a movie give it 0. I think this is the funniest of the three, and also the most disappointing.
August 27, 2016
The worst of the trilogy. But very watchable. It is more like the first BHC than BHC2.

6/10 or 3 stars
½ July 20, 2016
so uninspired and boring, I have to imagine working on this movie must have been laborious. The writing is awful. The attempts at suspense are worse. the script makes no sense. the special effects are hideous. it's so bad, so so bad.
July 7, 2016
Eddie Murphy has done it again!
½ May 23, 2016
I honestly think this is the best one in the trilogy. I don't understand the hatred towards this movie, and I feel that this movie is very underrated.

It has hilarious jokes, great action, and really good and funny acting. All in all, it's a great sequel.
jamrcla
½ March 20, 2016
Beverly Hills Cop 3 in my opinion is the best of the 3, It replaced the silly humour with more and better action, There is still Comedy and it's more funny because there is less, The story was nothing new and it's yet again pretty predictable but it's fun and pretty entertaining at times.
February 28, 2016
It... it... this was bad... definitely did not do right by the first two films... they even killed Lt. Todd... & I was through after that.
January 15, 2016
Without doubt the worst of the 3 movies in the series - The script is totally pointless, Axel finds the killer he's after within the first 40 minutes - so what's the point in continuing the movie?

How the script for this movie ever got approved is anyone's guess.
½ November 25, 2015
I guess you could watch it for the George Lucas cameo, but you're better off just watching the clip on YouTube.
October 14, 2015
This is the weakest in the series, mostly because the supporting cast isn't very good. The story is sound, but they should've taken it further. Like a Die Hard on an amusement park. Still, it's worth a look.
October 10, 2015
Possibly the oddest entry in the series. Also possibly the funniest.