Billy Madison - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Billy Madison Reviews

November 27, 2016
one of my top comedy films. You must like really stupid humour though.
November 26, 2016
Before Happy Gilmore there was Billy Madison a man passing school. Okay its sounds odd but it isnt that odd maybe a little.The point is that this film is with its humor to the "Snack pack" to the Speach answear and one of the most unforgettable insults. This film must be funny it is also that penguin. Like the normal sandler films humor, romance, slapstick you know but its one of his first films. 4 stars 80%
October 15, 2016
What's the first thing that comes to mind if you're a 28 year old man in kindergarten class, and drop an f bomb at the teacher? Do you take the guy to the principals office and have him sent home? NO, JUST SIT THERE LIKE AN IDIOT, AND SMILE AT HIM, WITH A GROUP OF 5 AND 6 YEAR OLDS IN THE CLASSROOM! That moment completely ruined this film for me, and while there were a few funny moments, it's just too forgettable!
½ October 6, 2016
Totally a goofball comedy, but fun to watch.
½ August 28, 2016
The climax of this movie was hysterical, especially when Steve Buscemi showed up. Lost 1/2 a star because I didn't like seeing him act like the class clown in high school.
½ August 6, 2016
Some laugh out loud humor in this movie, it's so stupid, and I LOVE it! In my opinion it's Adam Sandler's best movie! Give it a watch!
jamrcla
July 28, 2016
One of Sandlers worst films, Silly plot, Very poor acting and Sandler was just annoying and unfunny, It's boring and predictable, Save your time and avoid this.
June 13, 2016
Billy Madison put Adam Sandler on the high list of comedy gold with this movie. This is probably his best 90's movie. It's full of laughs and it is impossible not to laugh. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 27, 2016
84% Billy Madison will be sure to satisfy anyone in the mood for Adam Sandler's immature and silly type of comedy, and this is one of his best efforts at doing so.
May 15, 2016
Best Adam Sandler movie of all time. Non-stop laughs, can watch it over & over again!
½ May 10, 2016
Adam Sandler's first Big star role in Billy Madison provides laughs enough for the audiences. Critics.....Not so much
May 1, 2016
Perhaps one of the more insanely idiotic movies ever made. I'm sure that we are all dumber for having watched it, but I love it anyways. Adam Sandler is hilarious in one of his best movies. It's still very funny after seeing it multiple times through the years. (First viewing - Late childhood)
April 23, 2016
Comedy is an about making you laugh. How many times you laugh is how you determine if it's a good movie or not.

A movie can be dumb and hilarious at the same time.

This is a dumb movies but funny therfore making it a good comedy movie.
April 21, 2016
77%
Uneven yet ultimately provocative in the silliest way possible, Billy Madison is a prime example of Adam Sandler's glory days.

V: 51%
½ April 20, 2016
Adam Sandler is not a very attractive screen presence, and Billy Madison shows why..
March 31, 2016
This looks annoying and has adam stupid sandler who is not funny.
February 6, 2016
,¢,,¦¢,¦ju
½ January 30, 2016
Great comedy from beggining to end, Billy Madison shows how funny Adam Sandler was in his prime.
½ January 7, 2016
This is the worst movie ever made it is terrible billy Madison is the most annoying unlikeable character and I hate him I LOATHE this movie
December 20, 2015
Couldnt stop cracking up! Just so funny, funnier than I remembered it