Black Thunder Reviews

• Apr 20, 2009

Thunder Riders Community

Thunder Riders Community

• Nov 22, 2008

Derivative action film notable only for the fact that the American Ninja himself - Michael Dudikoff - is in it! I thought he'd given up acting years ago!

• Sep 26, 2008

When the top secret prototype of the Nova Stealth fighter has been stolen, the Pentagon launches big alarm. There is only one man who can get back the plane; the test-pilot Vince Conners. Michael Dudikoff (of American Ninja fame) stars as Vince. There are quite a lot of factual errors in the film such as the sound of gunfire being the same for all kinds of guns, whether it be a handgun or an assault rifle. This did not bother me in the slightest. All be it a little cheesy, the film is full of action and I enjoyed it.

• Nov 08, 2007

A typical Michael Dudikoff movie. B. But it's better than some of the crap I've seen in my life though. :)

• Oct 04, 2007

Manage to entertain, not so bad for a B grade movie. Featuring SR-71 Blackbird is really innovative of them.

• Aug 26, 2007