Blade Runner Reviews

• Nov 13, 2020

maybe good by then.... pretty sinister, didn't make me feel nice

maybe good by then.... pretty sinister, didn't make me feel nice

• Nov 09, 2020

I think that the idea is interesting, the whole plot about the replicants, the futuristic world and the war against humans. However, I didn't like the movie very much. Honestly, I think that the idea isn't very skillfully-portrayed. The idea is there, but the movie doesn't live up to it. The acting is nothing of the other world. Despite this, I have to say that the visuals are in fact really good.

• Nov 03, 2020

A very great sci-fi film that has nice visuals, Harrison Ford doing a magnificent job, and Ridley Scott having a nice direction.

• Oct 28, 2020

This is a brutal movie. Almost 2hrs I'll never get back. Put me to sleep it's so slow and mind numbingly confusing.

• Oct 27, 2020

Phenomenal film. A must watch.

Phenomenal film. A must watch.

• Oct 17, 2020

Serious pacing problems. Reminds me of a lot of other 80s movies but I think I'd rather watch those others than this again.

• Oct 14, 2020

The Masterpiece! Amazing actors!

The Masterpiece! Amazing actors!

• Sep 29, 2020

While it definitely has its slow paced moments, Blade Runner is a science fiction spectacle in every meaning of the word. Its futuristic visual style has been replicated in countless other films, however Blade Runner will always stand alone as the best of its kind due to its new and engaging ideas for the time in terms of story and characters.

• Sep 25, 2020

Una pelicula que visualmente sigue asombrando, con un muy buen villano y con un mensaje existencialista

• Sep 20, 2020

Amazing sci fi film! Has great performances and a stunning script! Everyone needs to see this movie at least once!