Blue Jasmine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Jasmine Reviews

August 29, 2016
One of my Favorite Woody Allen's Film
August 14, 2016
begenmedim, woody allen filmi, cate blanchett ba?rolde. alec baldwin zengin kocas?, bir gün kocas?n?n caplk?nl?klar?n? ögreniyor cate ve fbi ya ihbar ediyor kocas?n?, sonra hapse at?yorlar vs meteliksiz kal?or kad?n, sonra k?z kardel?iin yan?na san francisco ya ta??n?yor vs olaylar olaylar, loser bir ?ekilde son sahnede du?tna c?k?p bankta oturmu? ?ekilde kendi kendine konu?uyor..
½ August 12, 2016
This was good. Snobbery galore.
½ August 10, 2016
Cate Blanchett is terrific in this sharp, bittersweet tale of upper class fidelity.
July 29, 2016
Utterly vacuous, boring film. May I ask why a one-note performance of a one-note character is deserving of an Academy Award for Best Actress?????
½ July 10, 2016
Great acting but slow story. Cate Blanchett is amazing!!
½ July 1, 2016
Although one of Woody Allen's best, it's carried by his steady directing and Cate Blanchett's performance.
½ June 30, 2016
70% Those who are interested in other movies they see on the review list would not be interested in Blue Jasmine. But even they can't deny that the movie boasts a powerful cast and balances well between charming and dramatic moments.
June 27, 2016
The downfall of a wealthy Manhattan socialite played by Cate Blanchett. She discovers her husband is cheating on her and he is later arrested for a financial scandal. Upon losing all her wealth she flies out to San Francisco to live with her sister to start life over but instead she slowly deteriorates mentally because she is unable to adjust to the changes in her life.
June 22, 2016
85%
Saw this on 21/6/16
Woody Allen's craft is top-notch and his exploration of pathtic and condemnable lives is a true reflection of humanity that is deeply disturbing despite the film being covered in a comedy. Cate Blanchett does not act here, she lives the character. Allen is the director who is most often branded to genres while my experience with the director's films have made me realize that no genre has yet been made to contain his films. The film however holds some cliched plot points in its final act which might make people look away from the big picture.
May 31, 2016
Absolute knockout film in every way!!! Everyone in this film is perfectly cast, it feels like I'm not even watching a movie and just catching second hand gossip about people that I know. It feels current and up to date (especially in regards to the Berrnie Madoff scandal) and is not dull for a moment. I think it is one of Woody Allen's best films and maybe one of the best films I've seen in the past 5 years. Even if you could care less about Allen see this film for the amazing cast and one of the best performances I have ever seen in Cate Blanchett's character. This is the kind of movie that every time I watch it I want to stand up and applaud.
May 29, 2016
A cinematic masterpiece.
May 24, 2016
A dark funny tale and Blanchett's portrait will resonate ever.
May 7, 2016
Blue Jasmine is a remarcably well directed and acted movie, even though something is missing in the screenplay.
This film misses some substance.
½ May 3, 2016
Wouldn't predict this comin from Woody Allen!
½ April 30, 2016
If not for Blanchett, this would have been bad.
½ April 25, 2016
Dirigida por Woody Allen. Jasmine (Cate Blanchett) tiene una crisis cuando su multimillonario esposa Hall (Alec Badlwin) se suicida luego de una serie de crisis personales y laborales, dejándola sola, pobre y al borde del colapso. Recurrirá a su hermana adoptiva Ginger (Sally Hawkins) a quién menospreció por mucho tiempo, tratando de rehacer su vida,
April 4, 2016
Un film que nos muestra el trauma y colapso de una mujer al perder toda su fortuna y sus comodidades, que son, claramente, lo más importante en su vida. Cate Blanchet realiza una actuación excelsa en esta película, totalmente merecedora de los premios que recibió.