Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Reviews

January 8, 2017
Great courage for their recklessness and fearlessness.
But their behavior seems not cultural satire but rather vicious mischief, just violating taboos.
½ December 19, 2016
An offensive but irresistible comedy classic. Get ready for laugh out loud moments galore
December 5, 2016
Man, this is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen. This is awesome. So nasty tho.
December 1, 2016
very funny I enjoyed it
½ November 27, 2016
Racist and raunchy - but in all the good ways - Sacha Baron Cohan proves why he is the master of what he does. With more than a few hilarious moments (unfortunately, most in reference to Jews!) Borat is cringey and over dramatic, even for its superb lead... for the better or the worse.
Verdict: B
November 21, 2016
Probably the best mockumentary ever made.
½ October 24, 2016
dont think ill ever understand why this was so universally praised. i think the borat segments on da ali g show are great. as a really long skit it works okay, but not as a movie for me. some funny bits so not a total disappointment, but goes too far a few too many times and that isnt the same thing as being funny.
½ October 16, 2016
** 1/2 The best way I can describe 'Borat' is a montage of crazy, ridiculous occurences, some of which are extremley funny, but a many of which don't quite hit the mark. A bit of a mixed bag, but if you like Cohen's humour you should at least give it a try.
½ October 15, 2016
This was and still is, the funniest movie I have ever seen. Essentially a nationwide prank on America that highlights our poor understanding of foreign cultures, Sacha Baron Cohen created the perfect comedy movie with this one.
October 12, 2016
One of the greatest comedic characters in film history, Borat is the ultimate in hilariously offensive and uncomfortable humor. There really isn't a single bad scene in the bunch (the douchebags in the camper, national anthem at the rodeo and the fancy dinner all standout), as we watch Cohen satirize upper-crest Western society. Always wonderful, but especially perfect the way it fits in during the Trump era.
October 1, 2016
This movie is definatly funny.
September 8, 2016
Oh man, the moment Borat was sitting on a dinner party, asking the host and her guests where to put his shit, even asking the hist to wipe her ass! Hahahahaha the balls on this guy!! Oh my fucking God, naughty laughs galore. Not much story wise, but just go with it, if you're like me, you'll cry laughing
½ September 5, 2016
Difficile de dire que ša n'est pas un chef-d'oeuvre!
August 14, 2016
Tastless ,crass and absolutely hysterical!
½ July 21, 2016
Eh, a rather distasteful film but it did get a few laughs out of me so props for that.
jamrcla
July 20, 2016
A brilliant funny film one of the best and bravest comedy films ever Sacha does brilliant to stay in character, A must see film that will drop your jaw in shock.
July 6, 2016
very funny could not stop laughing
June 16, 2016
Fuckin die every time I watch this movie
June 9, 2016
87%. Borat is hilariously offensive and is nothing but pure laughs throughout, not for the faint of heart.