Bride Flight Reviews

• Oct 15, 2016

This could have been an incredible story - instead, it's an undeveloped story that manages to cobble together a few good moments. Ended feeling incomplete and just sad. Augh...

• Nov 30, 2014

I saw the trailer a while back and wasn't sure I would ever see this movie. But I'm glad I did. It was a wonderful story line, excellent, well-developed characters and quite a few unexpected outcomes. Worth seeing at least once.

• Feb 08, 2014

Absolutely taken in by the characters, the time, the place and the stories. Well acted.

• Apr 09, 2013

A charming and engaging movie. Worth your time to see this...don't miss it. Currently (4/13) on netflix streamng.

• Feb 14, 2013

I thought the photography was excellent. The story was a bit muddled but then I think most lives or at times.

• Jan 23, 2013

A lovely Dutch romance that focuses on showing the lives of several couple a community of Dutch immigrants in post-WW2 New Zealand. Though the pace is kinda long-winded, it is still a poignant movie overall.

• Dec 11, 2012

Fantastic story of love!

Fantastic story of love!

• Nov 16, 2012

This film may hve had a formula plot but was presented in a unique way. The actors brought truth to every scene. I can not ask for more in a romantic forieghn drama. I feel like I understand these characters. They are real. I want to add that I wish more American films were like this; unfortunatly, Holywood lacks the talent to pull it off as it was so done in 'Bride Flight'

• Oct 26, 2012

Soap more saccharine than telenovelas, but so bad it becomes funny "camp".

Soap more saccharine than telenovelas, but so bad it becomes funny "camp".

• Oct 21, 2012

This is a lovely love-quadrangle, actually quite possibly a love-pentagon! Set in New Zealand, yet primarily in Dutch it's a quaint look at 60's immigration and the fun that can happen on the journey and arrival. It's a brave new world for these young women and their complicated lovers and loved-ones. Totally worth the watch!