Bull Durham Reviews

• Jun 14, 2020

The ultimate baseball movie! Costner shines as Crash Davis.

The ultimate baseball movie! Costner shines as Crash Davis.

• Jun 12, 2020

This sports drama/comedy was pretty good. Kevin Costner, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, and the rest of the cast did a great job in this movie. The plot to the movie was pretty funny and dramatic at the same time. It's about helping others to achieve their ultimate goals and discovering what you need in life. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. It's worth seeing.

• May 23, 2020

A classic. One of those movies you still love to watch the 20th time.

A classic. One of those movies you still love to watch the 20th time.

• May 09, 2020

Lord this movie is such garbage Reminds me why I hate Kevin Costner. And Baseball. I guess if you're a brain dead jock or have a massive head trauma this movie might be up your alley. If not avoid like the plague.

• Mar 31, 2020

On Quarantine date night Hubby introduces wife to the romantic comedy and a baseball movie to boot: Bull Durham. Let's just say that wife thinks it's fine and hubby thinks it's great. I think most baseball fans especially those who grew up in the era of the Minor Leagues being small towns as opposed to big business. It's a romantic comedy with one heck of a screen play. Hubby: 9.2/Wife 7.2 Average Score: 8.2/10

• Mar 30, 2020

Kevin Costner is brilliant in this baseball movie⚾️!

Kevin Costner is brilliant in this baseball movie⚾️!

• Mar 15, 2020

It might be because I don't understand/like baseball, nor I am a big fan of romantic comedies, but this movie pretty much sucks.

• Feb 02, 2020

Almost the perfect baseball movie!

Almost the perfect baseball movie!

• Nov 03, 2019

Quite possibly the best Sport Comedy ever.

Quite possibly the best Sport Comedy ever.

• Oct 18, 2019

I came across this movie on Netflix and, being a fan of most Kevin Costner films, as well as seeing the great reviews, I thought I was in store for some great classic film. Boy, was I let down. This movie is some of the most overrated, pretentious garbage. The female characters are trashy, the movie isn't remotely funny, none of the characters are likeable, and the whole thing seems like one big reason for Costner to just play "cool guy who knows baseball" again.