Bumblebee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bumblebee Reviews

March 22, 2019
Is he really the same director of the masterpiece "Coraline" (2009)? Instead this is restricted to people over 8 years, while the endless franchise goes on.
(Mauro Lanari)
½ March 21, 2019
It has some heart, but its not enough to elevate it above cliche plot, characters and mediocre writing. And good lord, John Cena really should stick to WWE.
March 21, 2019
Although it's tonally different from Bay's Transformers movies, this movie is mediocre at worst yet fun at best.
½ March 21, 2019
now all i have to do is forget the whole michael bay transformers series and restart the franchise up on my head in this movies plot
March 20, 2019
Typical McCarthyist propaganda and will the 80s never end?
March 20, 2019
I really didn't expect it to be this good. Awesome movie, fun, wish there was a sequel I could watch straight away.
March 20, 2019
This is not a PG-13 movie, it's for children, young kids. I was super excited for this movie. I couldn't wait to see it and I almost walked out of the theater. I was really hoping this would be a clean break from the Bayverse, but I could feel it's terrible influence pulling this film down. Unfortunately it wasn't the only influence, it also suffers from what I will carefully describe as questionable political statements, and I'll just leave it at that. Bad character and story choices, sometimes you can get away with one, but not both.
½ March 19, 2019
What was this. Why would you even call it transformers it's disrespectful to good shows and movies. Terrible movie horrid story line. And why on earth would I want to watch a 12 year old girl that doesn't shower. At least put a real actor there someone 21 and maybe showers both serving lemonade because that is disgusting
March 19, 2019
I loved it. It is a great movie. Hailee Steinfeld does it Again!!! John Cena is also great to watch. I liked all the other characters a lot, especially Memo. Bumblebee and Charlie are the stars of the show!!! My only complaint is where the f**k is MEGATRON? Even though this takes place before Transformers 1, this movie lacked a Megatron Cameo!!! Overall 9/10
March 19, 2019
I thought Bumblebee was a great movie with a jump back in time to 1987 brings back a few memories, pleanty of action, comedy bits, and it brought out Bumblebee´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)s loveable some what clumsy personality, I gave this movie 4 stars only because the one thing I didn´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)t like and that was the fact that if you watched the movie, ´┐ 1/2 1/2Transformers The Last Knight´┐ 1/2 1/2?, It clearly told you that Bumblebee arrived on the planet Earth much earlier than 1987 in fact he had been on earth at least since WWII since they didn´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)t stick with the original story I docked them a star
March 19, 2019
Easily the best Transformers based movie. Hailee is just amazing as Charlie.
March 19, 2019
The only good Transformers movie! You will believe in the franchise after seeing this. I just hope they put some attention into selling quality transformers instead of the junk they´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)ve been producing.
March 18, 2019
Finally, a Transformers movie that makes you like the protagonists. A nostalgia trip to the mid 80's with likeable human characters.
March 17, 2019
Best TF film since the first one.
March 17, 2019
Is very cool the movie
March 16, 2019
Great movie, loved it
March 16, 2019
Very entertaining Transformers movie that actually has a STORY! It's really well done and takes place in the 80's (so lots of 80's references). This is the definition of a FUN blockbuster movie.
½ March 14, 2019
Michael Bay should take notes from Travis Knight on how to make a Transformers movie that lets you see and understand what is happening before your eyes, and this is an exhilarating throwback to the '80s that looks and feels like something Steven Spielberg would have made in that decade.
March 12, 2019
I didn´┐ 1/2(TM)t go see this movie in theaters because the other ones were so bad! I wish I would have though to support it because this movie was much better than the other ones. They went back to old school designs and the story was good. I hope the next ones follow like this and I´┐ 1/2(TM)ll go see them.
March 12, 2019
I saw this movie on mon dec 24, i have this transformer spinoff. Bumblebee is very entertaining and settong place 1987 before autobots showed he assigned protected for harm from decepticons. Bumblebee good movie ofcourse. Haliee stienfield was great in the film after discovery. The old camaro turned a robot, after government had dangerous encounter. His speech damaged from battle. John cena played his part in the army well. Not much non spolier review quite funny film, i recommend this 4 out 5 stars.