Bumblebee Reviews

• 20h ago

This is an exciting movie for all of the G1 fans, while still keeping the Micheal bay style CGI, yet rolling back to G1 forms and memories.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    6d ago

Strong contender for best live-action Transformers movie ever made, but Christ, what a low fuckin' bar that is. The fact it isn't the clear and absolute winner is a devastating criticism.

• Jun 09, 2019

Honestly this movie is so darn cute! Bee is so adorable and fun to watch, Charlie is a great main human protagonist as well. The only thing that is a bit annoying was the whole military subplot and John Cena was really out of place. Everytime he was on screen all I thought about was "Oh, he is a wrestler" he is not a great actor. The "villains" were pretty good if not kinda just really typical bad guys. All in all a really really awesome movie and if you like funny action it would make great for a movie night.

• Jun 09, 2019

Storyline was a bit childish.

Storyline was a bit childish.

• Jun 08, 2019

It was Cool ! Not the best, but bro I enjoyed it a lot.

It was Cool ! Not the best, but bro I enjoyed it a lot.

• Jun 08, 2019

The only good part of this film was the beginning. Everything else sucked. When I create my own film in the future Dylan O'Brien will reprise his role as Bumblebee and Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime.

• Jun 05, 2019

really liked this one much more than any Transformers movie since the first one. It captures the vibe and emotions needed. It's a classic coming-of-age story, but wrapped very well in the Transormers Universe. I strongly recommend to watch the Blu Ray outtakes, they are hilariously funny.

• Jun 04, 2019

It’s still a Transformers film, so there’s an inherent level of silliness and explosions you can’t get away from. But this is the best one since the first - possibly the best one of all.

• Jun 04, 2019

This is the best Transformers since the original. It doesn't push limits, but it is well acted and looks amazing. While it was kind of a fast movie, it works. A-

i am finally excited to see the next transformers movie