Bumblebee Reviews

• 23h ago

Nice reboot for transformers franchise.

Nice reboot for transformers franchise.

• 1d ago

Couldn't even finish it. Too boring. Too preachy. Very very melodramatic and artificial. Worse than the later Transformers.

• 1d ago

The only watchable transformers movie. The best interpretation of the Gen 1 transformers. This is what the first transformers film should of been.

• 2d ago

I saw this through an early screening at my local Regal and I loved it. I plan on revisiting it. This film has great storytelling and emotion and takes time to build the relationship between Bumblebee and Charlie. Travis Knight may have single-handedly saved this franchise. The humor was on point and never felt out of place. John Cena, you know, he's there. He isn't bad but his character doesn't really have any depth or emotion. It's almost like Charlie said in the film, "Bumblebee is a robot but is more than you'll ever be." But I didn't mind it. And since when was Angela Bassett a transformer? Lol. 4.5/5. One of the best blockbusters I've seen this year, and a heartfelt one at that.

• 4d ago

Bumblebee is fun and creates a great cast a likeable humans, but does suffer from a too simple story.

• 4d ago

A good soft-reboot of the convoluted and frankly ridiculous Michael Bay Transformers franchise. As a child of the 80s my jaw dropped (in a good way) when I saw recognizable Transformers designs and fan favourites like the Soundwave cameo in the beginning of the film. The story surprisingly had heart as well.

• 5d ago

Not the worst Transformers movie, but also not the best. A fine spin-off from the main series, but doesn't add anything either.

• 6d ago

This was favorite live Transformers movie since Michael Bay's first. The look of the all the characters get a 5 star. I wish all the Transformers movies were like this. The battle scenes were great. The only problem is not the fault of this film. The tried to make a prefilm of the others. So, when it came to storytelling, it lacked part of the story and created plot holes that I feel were impossible to fill to flow into the first Michael Bay movie.

• Oct 15, 2019

Good fun, great soundtrack, and a few good gags for those of us around in the 80s.

• Oct 09, 2019

Best transformers movie in years, slow in places, and not exactly well written or acted but fun and it actually cares about the fans and has a great soundtrack.