Captain Marvel Reviews

• 4d ago

Captain marvel the best movie ever of mcu that i watch it in the cinema because the movie cgi, story its beautiful from the start to finish than shazam for me this is the best and favortie movie ever of all time that is captain marvel espiecally the best star and my idol the best captain marvel brie larson :)))

• 5d ago

So bad, very tire and much hype but so dissapointment movie

So bad, very tire and much hype but so dissapointment movie

• Aug 12, 2019

While Brie Larson was a bad choice for the role of Carol Danvers, the movie and story itself is a wonderful, fun, and thrilling plot that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the film.

• Aug 11, 2019

I really didn't like this movie all that well but I mean the only part I really enjoyed was the cat lol. And also I'm just not a marvel fan boy

• harper
    Aug 11, 2019

Terrible how fury lost his eye

Terrible how fury lost his eye

• Aug 10, 2019

Awful. Only like the cat and fury. The cat and fury earned the movie two stars. Otherwise, the acting was awful. The story seemed choppy. Captain Marvel came across as absolutely arrogant not to mention the character was waaaayyy overpowered. There wasn't anything unique about the main character that really made her anything worthwhile. Do not recommend.

• Aug 08, 2019

Captain Marvel is arguably the best of the entire Marvel series. Infinity War and Doctor Strange are the only other two films that even compare.

• Aug 07, 2019

The movie is more or less has its mistakes the actress is bad is not that I like Brie Larson because she is a great actress just as Captain Marvel I do not like if the movie starts boring and ends with a good ending could say but for me it's the worst marvel

"Meh" sums it up perfectly

"Meh" sums it up perfectly

• Aug 07, 2019

Was kinda of meh, especially Brie.

Was kinda of meh, especially Brie.