The Care Bears Movie Reviews

• Apr 07, 2019

This movie was a big part of me and my siblings childhood. Good message, fun characters. A great children's movie!

• Nov 19, 2017

I still love Care Bears and this movie even today. It's obviously not the best movie made, obviously, has a cheesiness to it, the animation, whilst good, isn't Disney and has a lot of errors, but it has a good story, excellent voice acting, enjoyable characters, great music and songs and has very good messages, like no matter how alone you may think you are in the world, there always will be someone out there who will care for you and be your friend. For those who may cry "commercialism", all cartoons/films are made for money and look at stuff like Harry Potter, Power Rangers, good franchises, but they were made also for money/toys too. 8/10, A-.

• Apr 26, 2017

I never liked this cartoon when I was little. It was just too slow. 20 minutes in I thought the movie was almost over but nope, still about an hour left. This was just incredibly boring. It's easy to say that time has never gone by even slower than this. F

• Jan 29, 2017

I rember the "Care Bear Stare"!

I rember the "Care Bear Stare"!

• Mar 27, 2016

Yeah it's a pretty dumb movie, but it's a film for very very little kids, and I don't think theres anything bad in this film for that kind of audience.

• Jul 23, 2015

Heh, why did I try to watch this again for the first time in two decades!? Of course I did! I can't believe that Disney lost to this at the box office back in the day! One of the only positives? The villian was scary, and still is till this day, so I'll give it credit for that.

• Dec 11, 2014

I love this movie. <3

I love this movie. <3

• Aug 21, 2014

The Care bears movie

The Care bears movie

• Jun 30, 2014

Everyone needs friends. An orphaned brother and sister have lost hope in the theory of friendship and kindness in mankind. The Care Bears observe their feelings from the clouds and come down to talk to the siblings about their feelings. Meanwhile, another orphan finds a book of magic that could kill everyone on Earth. Can the Care Bears and orphans work together to stop the boy and his evil magic? "It's amazing what you can do when you really put your heart to it." Arna Selznick, director of Back to School with Franklin and Strawberry Shortcake and the Baby without a Name, delivers The Care Bear Movie. The storyline for this picture is fairly cheesy, straightforward, and mediocre. The animation is classic 80s style (think He-Man, GI Joe, and Thundertcats). The voices are appropriate for the characters and I was always glad they worked the Care Bear cousins into the movie. "Our only hope is the Care Bear stare!" I came across this while flicking through the children's section of Netflix. I watched this with my daughter and she loved it as much as I did as a kid. I actually watched this with my mom when I was about 5 or 6 with my best friend at the time Kelly Dow at her grandmother's house. This is one of those films you love as a kid and grow-up and think, "wow, super cheesy." Overall, this is a movie your children will love but you'll likely never feel compelled enough to purchase. "The Care Bear stare didn't work." Grade: C

• Jun 23, 2014

When I was younger I used to love this movie...and I still admit that it is great for young kids. However, to be an adult and having to rewatch it again...it loses some of the magic.