Case 39 Reviews

• Nov 02, 2020

Parents try to cook their daughter in an oven, social worker takes her into her home, girl turns out to be a demon so, social worker drives her into a lake.

• Oct 24, 2020

100% the worst movie I've ever seen.

100% the worst movie I've ever seen.

• Sep 13, 2020

Average in its kind, one could notice they didn't spend too much time and efforts doing it. Also, I was amazed at finding Bradley Cooper accepting a minor role in a b-list horror.

• Aug 17, 2020

A movie that's so bad it's good this thriller is a great movie to watch on a bad movie night and with drunk friends it's a unintentional blast.

• Aug 10, 2020

"Case 39" have an amazing group of actors, especially Jodelle Ferland (Lillith), she made a little girl looks so dark and in the same time an innocent kid, its absolutely fantastic. In fact, the movie made a lot of weird choises, unfortunately making this movie being another common horror/drama movie.

• Jul 28, 2020

I enjoyed the movie. As it changed from psychological thriller to supernatural, the change was subtle enough to hold my interest. I like the actress who played Lily from Dark Matter and thought she did a good job. I've never been much of a fan of Rene Z and her mouth that always looks like she should be sucking a straw. The movie was predictable, the plot weak, and the supporting actors pretty lame, still, it was a good watch for a boring evening.

• May 14, 2020

It's got an interesting plot, with actors that are giving it their all, but by this point it just feels kind of unoriginal, and is filed with cliches and cheap thrills. There's a few cool moments, but it's overall pretty hollow and lifeless.

• Apr 15, 2020

Great, underrated horror film.

Great, underrated horror film.

• Mar 15, 2020

This movie really stinks.A five year old wouldn't be scared by this steaming heap.Pass.

• Jan 16, 2020

Case 39 has what it takes to be a good horror movie. The problem is, well, the movie itself doesn't know that. 5.4/10