Case 39 Reviews

• Dec 05, 2019

Good Movie little girl twist should’ve been more scary but still a nice storyline

• Dec 04, 2019

Considering the great cast I expected more from this bland horror. It had some interesting moments but at the end of the day the movie does not add up to the sum of it's parts. I hadn't seen Renee Zellweger in a long time and I thought she did really good as the lead in a horror movie. Bradley Cooper was under used and I'm really surprised he agreed to such a minor part. And Ian McShane as usual kicked ass. But I guess the script/plot has to bring more to the table for such an overused premise.

• Oct 31, 2019

This movie reminds us of one of life's greatest truths - that kids are horrific, life-wrecking drudgeries that will destroy your freedom, sanity, bank account, and quality of life. Make sure you don't become case 40.

• Oct 10, 2019

• Jun 22, 2019

I like it good supernatural thriller

I like it good supernatural thriller

• Jun 11, 2019

Did not expect it to be a shitty thriller.

Did not expect it to be a shitty thriller.

• May 12, 2019

Intriguing a couple times, by then a little bit silly Case 39, works well as a horror movie but then loses attention.

• Apr 29, 2019

In spite of a generic, somewhat cheap aesthetic and an awkward beginning, Case 39 resolves into a fairly well conceived film with multiple levels of horror. With relatively little graphic onscreen violence, the film conveys the horror of greusome death, of helplessness, of possible insanity, of the idea of evil incarnate, and, most frightening of all, of the desire to harm a child.

• Apr 23, 2019

While the concept is decent, about half way through I had the “okay let’s move on I get it” feeling.